GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,155
1 members and 1,154 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2003, 08:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MTUkitty
Recruitment event ideas

Hi! I'm the new VP Recruitment at my chapter and I'm looking for some fun ideas for normal recruitment events to do during the semester. At my school, our formal recruitment is in January b/c we are not allowed to give freshman bids until they have an established GPA (after 1st semester) so I really want to have some fun things planned for fall semester to get them excited for formal rush and to hopefully recruit some of the 2nd/3rd yr. girls. These are what we call C.O.B (continuous open bidding) events and they shouldn't be longer than an hour or so. It could just be my need for change, but I get really sick and tired of doing the same old rushes over and over again (board/card games, tie dye, cookout, movie night). Does anybody have any real fun and unique rush ideas that you've used? I would love some new ideas and to start off fresh. Thanx!