GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,071
0 members and 1,071 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2003, 01:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DPsiSigKap
James,

There is nothin mean about my post. Perhaps you should read some of the comments that she sent to members of GC. When something you hold so proud and dear to your heart is being taken as something it isn't and without permission, you stand up. cristina means well, I know this, but, and I stated this before, why must it be referred to Sigma Kappa (whatever) and be a women's group yet not a sorority? There is alot of violation in some of her posts, not only to my organization, but to the values and moral systems as Greeks. I have tried to help this woman, but when it comes to a point to which she has brought it, there is a time where I must put my foot down. I know local sorority members who are standing with me on this situation.... if she wants an organization, she should make it unique..... she asked us for new member education textbooks, information on our colors and symbols, and there is alot of similarity b/t her organization she originally planned and Sigma Kappa. I work for a copyright violations lawyer, things were suspicious. Maybe if you could see this as not trying to be mean, just fed up.