Threads: 115,579
Welcome to our newest member, horsearcher
» Online Users: 1,263
3 members and 1,260 guests
shadokat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2003, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Shark In Skirt Send a message via Yahoo to Shark In Skirt
Cry Me A River... should I?

You know that stupid Justin Timberlake song? Yeah, that's my ex-boyfriend's new anthem.

I went to college, joined a sorority, got a little excited and ignored him for a couple of months. Then things went smoothly again, and although we weren't officially together, we pretty much acted like we were. Went home for winter break and it was as if nothing has changed.

Then two weeks ago he tells me he's met some other girl. Apparently nearly two years of history doesn't mean anything to him now that he has somebody new, although as of now they're not together.

His spring break and my spring break are at different times. He told me that IF he has time, he'll drive down to see me, but I absolutely cannot go to his school the way I used to. He didn't really specify why.

I KNOW that he's not going to make time to see me while I'm home. Should I drive up to see him at his school even though he told me not to?

This may sound pyscho (it sure does to him) but I honest to God love this boy and I can't lose him. Any advice?

I'm not asking for sympathy or anything because I don't deserve any since I was such a stupid girl for pushing him away in the first place... I just want some advice.

Editted to Add: Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm pretty sure his fraternity that he just pledged may have something to do with this. I went to their semi-formal and we had a horrible time together, and I was publically campaigning for my ex with another GLO at his school. URG, STUPID GIRL, Annie.

Thanks.

XOXO,
Annie.

Last edited by Shark In Skirt; 03-03-2003 at 04:55 PM.