Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, Miles5566
» Online Users: 1,444
0 members and 1,444 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2003, 08:25 PM
GreekChat Member

A Story about what my African American female Senior said in class!

Sorhors and Friends of Sigma,

Some of our African American females are really lost! One of my female students in my first block Psychology class is really experiencing the I just want to graduate or rather June 18, 2003 at 10:30 a.m. can't get here fast enough. Anyway, this young lady owes me a 200 point project on the creating, administering, score a twenty question multiple-choice personality test. It was due before our winter break. The exact date was Friday, December 20, 2002. Basically, she has lost 40 points because she is struggling to keep up with her school work. This crazy girl jumps on my desk and states the following: "Ms. Q. I just want to get a sugar daddy to take care of me for the rest of my life!" So I replied with this statement, "girl real men don't want lazy women without a ounce of means to support herself or without a decent education. She reponded with this: "I don't care! I know that I'm not gonna make it in the real world and I will just stay at my momma's house and let her take care of me." Well by this time three of my other African American girls that sit with Ms. KiKi told her that she should be ashamed of herself for being so lazy because Ms. Q. did give us two full weeks to complete the assignment and it wasn't such a big deal. The bell rings and all of my 33 students leave to go to their next class and this girl is complaining and have the biggest tantrum. To make a long story short I go to my mailbox and find that she has dropped off the project today (Thursday). What has gotten into some of our folks?

Serioussigma22