Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,287
2 members and 1,285 guests
JayhawkAOII, John

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2002, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

What a shock!

So I was sitting at home in Texas over Christmas break watching rented videos. One movie I rented was called "Pumpkin" and i got it because it said it was about a sorority girl, so I was interested. Well I get to the second scene in the movie, and there is my sorority house! The chapter of the main characters in the movie used the exterior of the Alpha Psi chapter of ADPi for their movie! The interior shots are somewhere else, but all the rush scenes and stuff are my lawn and my house! They covered up the stuff that said Alpha Delta Pi though. The "rival house" is Alpha Chi Omega which really is right across the street from us, but the girls in that house look NOTHING like the rival girls in the movie. The girls that were supposedly in our house did look a lot like our members, but we don't act anything like that.
I guess they never told us about this movie during rush because it paints a pretty sad picture of sorority life. They did tell us that Sorority Boys and Nancy Drew goes to College were filmed there. After break, they are also filming an episode of that pyschic show Beyond at our house. I was so suprised to find out we were famous! If anyone rents the movie, it has some much prettier pictures of my house than what is online, but the movie other than that is horrible!