» Online Users: 1,125
0 members and 1,125 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2024, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Aww, how sweet. I got my first QFP! Thank you SO much! You’re the best!

Well, there are no differences, really. There are only individual personality differences because we are all unique in our own way. Biologically, there are none. We look like we do based on geographical location on Earth. Trump is a bigot, and because you support him, that automatically makes you one, too, whether consciously or subconsciously. Oh, and the Earth isn’t flat. You seem kind of stupid, so I just wanted to add that to my response, just in case you’re one of those, too.

So anyway, back to biology and geography. Are you aware that during WWII there was a sick man like Trump who also said “they are destroying the blood of our nation”, and who was also too dumb to understand simple science? As a result, well over 6 million innocent people were murdered.

And thanks again for giving me my first QFP. You are so kind. Because I didn’t want your kindness to go unrewarded, I changed your username. Do you like it?

You’re welcome.
I guess your first QFP will have to wait until another time, since evidently the mods didn't think it wise to leave up your post regaling the attempted murder on a former president.

When I stopped by GC earlier today, it was only to see if there were recruitment statistics posted. This thread was at the top of the page, and I foolishly wandered in. I'm really not a "Trumper", but I am certainly not going to vote for Kamala and open borders, inflation and Soviet style price controls, or for a vice president that thought a "snitch line" during COVID was a good idea. I'm not sure why those opinions qualify me for being stupid, a bigot or, oh yeah, the antichrist. And if you are really that worried about the Jewish people murdered during WWII, perhaps you could be a little more concerned about those yelling "We are Hamas" and "from the river to the sea."

Again, sorry you'll have to wait for your first actual QFP. Maybe Kathy Griffin could give you a little insight into posts like that.