Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,466
0 members and 1,466 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2020, 02:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Question for Sorority Girls

Hi! My name is Ashlyn, and I am in a sorority in Georgia. I apologize in advance if I’m posting in the wrong section. I am new to this and wasn’t sure where to post this! I joined a sorority my sophomore year of college, and I got engaged a few months or so after joining. I have lived with my fiancé most of my time while in a sorority while all of the other girls have either lived on the hall (we don’t have a house) or with other members of my sorority. I feel out of the loop because I do live with my fiancé, and I feel like it is looked down upon to live with a guy while in a sorority.However, I also feel like I am in a different stage of my life than everyone else is. Should I feel shame for not living with my other sisters? Does anyone in this forum have a boyfriend/fiancé or know someone that does or has lived with a their boyfriend/fiancé while in a sorority? Please comment if you do because I would feel SO much better knowing that I’m not the only one! Thank you!😊