Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,605
1 members and 1,604 guests
MSKKG

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2014, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Hive Mentality, Activate!

This is normally something I'd throw out to my Facebook ThinkTank, but since I've got family on my Friend's list that I don't want throwing their $0.02 in (they're not dreamers), I'm coming here. I've recently come into a small inheritance that would allow me to quit the desk job I hate, and take a job doing anything that makes more than your average fast food worker and maintain my current level of living for the next seven years.

I've recently started dabbling in lots of random things: costuming for a Sci-Fi series (http://scienstars.com/), make-up for Scienstars as well as a couple other places, performing with my Renaissance group (www.Facebook.com/FreshGingers)

I've also got a meeting tomorrow with a man who's basically a local celebrity magician. He also travels and gets hired all over the country with his magic and is very successful. The project we're interested in working on is a restaurant/Vaudeville-style dinner theatre. He's got a huge network of acts and potential investors. I've got entertainment as well as Front-of-House restaurant experience. My husband has 10+ years of Back-of-house kitchen experience. Basically, we have legit skills to make this happen.

I can't continue to work a desk job, because I really, really am out of patience for it. ADD + easily bored. I can't do it anymore, I've been doing it for 10 years.

Someone help me decide what I want to be when I grow up!!! Serious and silly answers welcome!