GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 1,021
5 members and 1,016 guests
chi-o_cat, Cookiez17, John, naraht

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Can anyone please give me some advice/insight?

Hi everyone! :]

So after a lot of searching and reading on GreekChat, and discussing with a couple greek/non greek people, I hope that I can find some help with determining the best GLO for me.

I am the first in my family (extended also) to be born in the United States. I am also the first to speak English, go to high school, graduate, and go to college. My family doesn't really understand what fraternities and sororities are but they are very supportive.

At my school there are four NPC sororities and four Latina sororities. I've thought about this a lot and I feel really torn to choose between one sorority in each council. I have waited two years already and would really like to join in the fall. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had any insight or advice on what I should consider. I'd really appreciate it! :]