GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,133
1 members and 1,132 guests
naraht

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2011, 06:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetpretty View Post
Where she was on Joan's list doesn't matter quite so much as the fate of the PNM's #2 chapter. It is possible that the last girl on Joan's list could be matched as a QA, but her other chapter would have also had to have made quota. In order to be a QA, you have to maximize, AND be too low on BOTH of your chapters' lists to be matched during "regular matching" (strictly to quota). If Peggy made quota before getting to SC2013's name, THEN she would have another shot at getting Joan, as a QA. If Peggy didn't make quota, then of course SC2013 is matched with Peggy.

However, correct me if I am wrong, there are several factors that go into determining where the QAs go, one of which is current chapter size, so even if Peggy did make quota, SC2013 could have gotten Peggy as a QA, since Peggy is a smaller chapter than Joan.
Hmmm...I thought QAs were apportioned first by PNM preference. I agree with your first explanation. She'd go to Peggy unless Peggy got to quota before her name came up on the list...then she'd get to be a QA,

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!