GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,531
3 members and 1,528 guests
John

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
I actually have heard of shirted, from a woman where at least two members who have posted in this thread have Alpha chapters and there are some cute jumpers involved. I only knew of it in a bid day context though.
I was reading this thinking, "I know I've heard of shirting, but where...?" Thanks for reminding me!

The way it was described to me was that they all run around the girl and sing a song and put her bid day shirt on, or something like that.

ETA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guard_girl View Post
okay thanks everyone for your help. I'm going to just have to ask someone here on campus which I really didn't want to do but all well. When I know the answer to my questions I'll post the answer in case it ever comes up again. Thanks again
95% of the questions asked on GreekChat would be better answered by real members of the organizations on your campus. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to ask people on campus - maybe you could ask a sorority woman you're friends with?

Last edited by Gusteau; 09-15-2010 at 10:37 AM.