GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,266
0 members and 1,266 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
GreekChat Member

OMG... I haven't been on GC in months, but it is funny to me how the first thing I ran into were threads on socieites. A few of my sorors and myself almost came to blows with some Que Pearls at my school for blatanly throwing up the pyramid and ooping. Before this happened, I had no problems with Que Pearls...I talk to one a regular basis. I just felt like this was something that never should've happened. If you want respect, you have to give. These Pearls feel as though since they were brought in by Bruhs, they took the spot of the Deltas here on the yard. I politely informed that Delta Sigma Theta does not have a brother organization and that whenever I decide to be OWT with Bruhs, that is exactly what I will do. But one thing that you will not do, is disrespect my organization. You choose your path, and I choose mine so let's leave at that. I just feel that whatever a person decides to do, it is best to uphold that standards that your organization or society sets.