GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,161
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, BillWitt27
» Online Users: 936
0 members and 936 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2008, 07:59 PM
GreekChat Member

UGA Recruitment Winds Down

I've been volunteering all week at my daughter's house (not my own this week - it's been her first rush as a sister, not a PNM) and have totally missed out on how things are going (the BIG picture). Am I missing the posts? I've followed a couple of stories, but want to hear some specifics....After what I conclude have been some leaner years, her house has had great events! Amazing quality of sisters, strong show of sisterhood and lots of talent! Looked like the PNMs were top notch! Gives me great hope for the future of the greek system!!!

Can anyone share any details?

Thanks!