GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,240
3 members and 1,237 guests
Cookiez17

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to alphagamphi
Okay its was round 3 also known as p hiltharonphy round ( i hoped I spelled it right) I had a full schedule of 6. I was shocked Delta Delta Delta had dropped me, I really liked them in the previous round but looking back I totally understand why. I was also dropped by ALpha CHi Omega which I was happy about but I was not happy to get invited back to white tiger. The others I was willing to give a chance. Oh I got 6 out of 6 invites back.

First I went to visit dolphin. I talked with Jessie whom was also from California and we were able to talk about living in the small town coming from orange county. It was totally unbelievable. They showed a slide show of sisterhood activities and it made me realize what a diverse chapter this was and it was something that I wanted to be a part of. Then Elle the girl I had talked to in round one came up to me and she was super sweet and the 3 of us worked on the project in the basemeant. It was fun. I was glad I went there. They are definitly one of my favorites. I started seeing myself in this house.

Then I went to white tiger. I talked to Corie and Lindsey whom I kept having to steatch the conversation and seem intrested not to hurt Jordan's feelings. I hadnt told her this was not one of the houses I felt a connection with. They had a easy fun philathrophy project. But this house seemed as the anit athlete house and one that did not want one in. It was more a geeky smart house and I was not into that at all. I just do not see myself in this house. But I later found out Jordan pushed hard for me to keep getting invites back. They had a slide show of the hous eand all kinds of fun stuff that happened during the previous year which was good.

Then I went to bear I was rushed by Caroline whom asked me about my family finances? I thought it was none of her business this was a turn off because I didnt want to be judged by my parents did. It offended me that someone would want based on what my parents do. It made me feel uncomftorable at a 2nd straight party. Then Courtney said she was happy to see me.

Then I went to Panda. I was excited to be here. Jenn rushed me here she reminded me of my older sister whom was a squirrel at her school. It made me feel a connection here. I saw a slide s how of them being silly and everything. I could see myself in this house. I did not have the best time in round 1 but I totally keep falling in love with this house more and more. WE had an ausome conversation about theatere consideing we both enjoyed going to it in high school and i was able to laugh. She was the first one whom complemented me and said that she would be seeing me in the next round whihc I later learned that you can not do.

Then i went to beavers I was paird with girl Amy whom was sweet and sincere and down to earth. I loved talking with her while we helped out their philtharophy which was something i cared about. it was a lot of fun. Then we had fun sipping lemondae and talking as the slide show went by. i was falling in love with this house but not as much as others.

Then i went to squirrel I was stocked to be invited back to this house. We had fun watching the slideshoe with Jana whom was a cheerleader and a girl whom I did not click with as much as others in the past at this house. I was thinking she thought that she was better then me. I had fun watching all the fun things they did as a chapter. I still felt like this could be my home

After the 3rd round my rankings were

Dolphin
Squireel
Beaver
Panda
Bear
White Tiger

Last edited by alphagamphi; 06-18-2007 at 01:26 PM.