GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,646
1 members and 1,645 guests
Xidelt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2001, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to MaMaBuddha Send a message via AIM to MaMaBuddha Send a message via Yahoo to MaMaBuddha
Angry Venting.....

hey sorors and SF's, BF's,

before i vent i would like to thank the Lord all mighty for helping me to wake up this morning.

now, i realize that forum is for the positive sorors, SF's and BF's and i consider myself to be very positive person....but why is it the negatives outweight the positives????

first, i would like to start off with my arrival to work. the day starts out medicore...it's cloudy and blah, halfway through a busy day my boss comes into my office for a meeting, in the meeting he tells me that due to extreme budget cuts he will to let me go, but wants me to work on weekends and during projects events. he also goes into how bright and intelligent and i shouldn't have a hard time finding another job, he thinks i am extremely over qualified for this job.

now as he is talking i am getting pissed off, because i think this is bullshiznit. he is giving me this your-over-qualified,-you-can-do-something-better, you-shouldn't-have-a-problem-finding-a-job speech, with this fake mona lisa grin.

i've heard it before!!!

then like a good little employee i agree with him saying to myself i can find something better, but inside i am steaming.

plus on top of that... i get home and every bill i've ever accumulated sitting on my bed saying i need to be paid urgently.

on top of that... graduating seems like it's getting further and further away. two more classes to go and for some reason i can't register into either of them. those d*mn auditors. do seniors not have priority anymore?

on top of that... i have an anal retentive roommate who faithfully keeps a painfully clean apartment. OK...there is nothing wrong with a clean apartment but how i keep my bedroom is my business, right?????

on top of that... looking for an apartment in NYC is RIDICULOUS....can we say $1000 to $1500 for a tiny room that everytime you turn around your either in the the bedroom of the living or the kitchen....AT THE SAME TIME!!! with no parking space, or laundry/dryer nearby. *sigh*

we won't get into my love life....which is....well i won't say!!

sometimes i just want to just throw my hands up in the air and get in the bed and lie there

i can honestly say the only thing in my life that brings a smile to my face is my little 2 month year old sister. staring into those big brown eyes is enough to make the meanest person smile. she has the cutest little lips that curl up into a smile when she is sleeping.

does anyone have any encouraging words or advice to help me make it through these next few weeks?

geeez, i have a headache.

------------------
MaMaBuddha

Devastating
Stimulating
Tantalizing

Imaginer un métro rempli avec les anges tombés...

[This message has been edited by MaMaBuddha (edited February 20, 2001).]