GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,478
4 members and 1,474 guests
Cookiez17, John, navane, Xidelt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2000, 05:46 PM
CAgirl

Question Letters of Reccomendations

I was reading "Cut Once, Cut Again" in the Rush posts and I was wondering how important letters of recommendatons are if you are rushing a Panhellenic sorority? In the post, it seemed they were extremely important to get in. I have some acquantiances and friends in sororities, as well as a couple cousins involved. Some of these people I'm not even that close with anymore, so I don't knowe if I can get letters from them. I know it might be a little early to be worrying about this since I won't be transfering from a CA community college to a University of California campus until next fall (Fall 2001). I just want to be prepared and be a great candiate, especially since I'm going into rush as a junior. I've been thinking about asking my mother's coworkers and my own (I work in a large L.A. city department). Thanks for your help and sorry if I sound completely nuerotic!!