Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,157
1 members and 1,156 guests
John

Old 07-01-2003, 09:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to stmuprncez Send a message via Yahoo to stmuprncez
Yippee Skippy... went to eat today with two of my greatest sisters SATXAPHI and irene who isn't on greek chat that nerd and got my nails done today too

Yucky Poo... allergies I HATE SAN ANTONE WEATHER sometimes!
Old 07-02-2003, 10:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to japhir Send a message via Yahoo to japhir
Yippee Skippy: It's almost a 3 day weekend! Gonna spend it in Shiner, TX at the Brewery. WOOHOO!

icky poo: My ex emailed me today from Kuwait upset that I'm dating other guys. He's the one who broke up with me and told me to move on! Guys are dumb sometimes. But the biggest icky poo is that I feel guilty now. He's over there so far from home and those he loves and I'm over here having a good time.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Yippee Skippy: I just took my final and I ACED IT!!!

Icky poo: I am going to start working again.
Old 07-03-2003, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Yippee Skippy.. fun packed weekend planned from Far West Tonight to Swimming with family for the fourth, saturday.. well something is up!! I can't wait... :) I'm going to see my BEST FRIEND in EL PASO in just two weeks!!! Crumlett and I are going to have an awesome time I even bought him a letter shirt!!! :) Not of my letters of course but of his own :-D

Yucky Poo... DAMN ALLERGIES!!! and one of my favorite fraternity boys leaves to Austria Saturday :( Have fun LOREN! Be careful ;)
Old 07-18-2003, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sistermadly
Yippee Skipee! I finally have one! I'm on the collegiate Advisory Board, and I'm the delegate for the local Alumnae Panhellenic Association!
Old 07-22-2003, 03:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Yippie skippy: i got a new job, and I get to go to the Giants game this weekend!!!! I feel like a traitor b/c I am a GO A'S ALL THE WAY type of gal, but hey my bf likes them and he bought the tix so I am going Also, everything is going great with school and I get to graduate next year WOO HOO!!!

Icky poo: So this one sux, I have ot say bye to the people that I have worked with for 2 years, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH And to make things worse I got a speeding ticket, to add to my collection, I just got one like 2-3 months ago, and the cop was a DICK!
Old 07-22-2003, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

That is seriously icky poo girl...you've got to watch out for that cop who sits on the top of the hill and watches for the greek plate frames to whiz by!

Yippie Skippie: In 14 days I'll be at Walt Disney World for my wedding!

Icky poo: I've been procrastinating on altering my dress. Must do it tonite! It fits, but I can't sit down well--an easy fix.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

A CA: Congrats on your wedding P.S. if you need altering on your dress let me know, I can get it to me dad's store and we/he could take care of it for ya! Let me know.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by APhiAngel
we/he could take care of it for ya!
OMG, why the HE!! didn't I think of that???!!! DUH!

If I end up needing a re-hemming too, I'll call you later this week!
Old 07-22-2003, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Yippee Skippy: My vacation has been extended for another week.

Icky poo: I am afraid I might have lost my job because of it. Oh well.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:01 PM
cutiepatootie

!

Yippie Skippee; i sold my house for more then i even asked for it so i can pay cash pay for my new brand spankin new home !!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO

icky poo: this heat is horrible!

Yippee Skippee: i got the best tan ever while iw as in Florida at WDW and at clearwater beach! CA in CA OMG the place for disney weddings there......WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
Old 07-24-2003, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Icky poo : Yesterday was the day for one of my fav ppl to work with And to make it even worse my last day at work is the 31st. For everyone. I love my job, I have been here over 2 years and it's the best job in the workd, and I am leaving b/c the branch of hte bank i work for is closing. But I get to work for another bank a few towns over and I am sad b/c I really like my job and I am afraid that I may not like it as much as I do this one. Ummm... what else, my brother is a jerk sometimes but I gotta be nice. I am sad because I have to disaffiliate from A. Phi for the summer and the 1st 2 weeks of school which is sad. I had to take my plate frame off my car, and I swear my car looks naked. And all of the girls that I see comming up to the tables I want to tell them ALL about Alpha Phi, but I can't. Even my pictures are covered up

yippie skippy :I get to go to the Giant's game on Sunday, and it's my boyfriend's21st b-day comming up and I have a suprise party planned for him where all of his bros and my Phi's are going to be there
Old 07-25-2003, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Yippe Skippy: I have been having an awesome week. Have gone to eat a few times with Crumlett work has been good saw Ceddy and Dom and Alex and Mario on Tuesday when we went to play pool. Saw cute boys yesterday too!! It's been great!!! And this weekend my LITTLE is COMING TO SEE ME!!! :-D I totally can't wait!!! We are going to party for her!!! I love you LIDA!!

Yucky Poo: I have to work tommorrow but it's okay it's errand day and my boss usually buys me Lunch :-D
Old 07-25-2003, 03:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Yippee Skippy: I am going to Louisiana in a few days!

Icky poo: My hair smells like smoke. Ugh! I quit smoking about a month ago and never realized how awful the smell of smoke really is. Ugh! It's nasty!
Old 07-30-2003, 05:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Yippe Skippy... tommorrow satxaphi and I along with bearycuteaphi and Irene are going to Houston to see the Dixie Chicks (crosses fingers) it should be a blast... i haven't seen my girl Adri in FOREVER!! Also, Crumlett has accomplished a mission!!! Beary Points for her!!! And room assignments come out soon and I'm so anxious in anticipation

Yucky Poo... my friend Jacob got thrown in Jail today!!! He was driving with his old liscence since his new one hasn't come in the mail yet and he left that paper thing at home!! He was there all afternoon and missed his first day of work at a new job!!! EEK!