GreekChat Member

Welcome Sorors!

Z-Phi!

ZΦB
Old 09-26-2008, 06:34 PM
GreekChat Member

recruitment

Hello everyone!

I hope that my story is not such a sob story but I wish that I could sit and talk to someone about how I really feel about joining this organization...SO i want you guys to give me some feedback on what you think..ALL OF MY LIFE, or since I could remember, this is something I have been wanting to pledge for a looong time...I have attended events, I have had personal invites to join, I have done EVERYTHING.... I KNOW beyond the shadow of doubt that this is something I want...I damn near know everything I need to know about it. This is something that I have wanted all of my life..Its like i want it so bad, that I literally hurt because I know that if I were to actually go out for it, I wouldnt make it...My fear is rejection...I know you are wondering "what is it? what is she talking aboout?" well Its my gpa....I have a "c" average...Im no where near dumb, nothing like that but my freshman year, I was dealing with a lot with my mother being sick, Me being the only person to take care of her, and really getting adjusted to college really played an important role on my grades...I KNOW that there is a requirement, but I honestly know that I have the drive, attitude, and most importantly the WANT to do this and I would hope that my gpa doesnt account for how bad I want it. I never been the type to want to be noticed...go to school, work, go home...I never had a sister and I always wanted to share a sisterhood with a group of women who share the same qualities and characteristics as me!! Please give me feedback!! Im a senior and I am running out of time!!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Honestly....your education is waaaaaaaay more important than being a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, INC. Zeta will take up your time and if you are already having trouble keeping your grades straight then Zeta is not for you right now. Also....having the minimum GPA requirement DOES NOT guarantee you membership .When you come to Zeta or any other org for that matter, you need to have the highest GPA possible. Real talk, you need to focus on your grades. Zeta has been around for many many years and it's not going anywhere.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:37 AM
GreekChat Member

^^ I second that Soror!!!