GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,172
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,455
4 members and 1,451 guests
Cookiez17, Happy Alum, JayhawkAOII, John

Old 07-02-2001, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Girl Scouts

I was a member of the Girl Scouts as a child and I was thinking about renewing my membership. I was wondering if any of you were Girl Scouts and if you're still an active member.
Old 07-02-2001, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I was a girl scout as a kid too! Then my family moved across town so I lost touch with all my fellow Brownies , if you do renew your membership, let me know what steps you took, I'd also love to renew my membership.
Old 07-02-2001, 09:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to D.COM Send a message via AIM to D.COM Send a message via Yahoo to D.COM
Well I was actualy a Girl Scout when I was younger (only for a little while though because my mom could not afford three children in it). Then I became a Girl Scout Troop Leader when I started my community service in college...I had a lot of fun
Old 07-07-2001, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Check your phone book for a girl scout council in your area - it is about $7-10/year to join (as a child or adult) and now is the time of year to do it because October is usually the registration deadline. You can join as an adult, not affiliated with a troop, or you can look for a troop in your area to help out, you won't have to be the primary troop leader.
Old 07-13-2001, 09:23 PM
GreekChat Member

I used to work with a Girl Scout council in GA recruiting Adult Volunteers and let me tell you, most councils really need more adults volunteers and are looking outside of the traditional "mommies of members" category. I especialy had a hard time finding administrative volunteers and people to work with troups in the inner city. Definately go for for it! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.