GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,160
Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,423
3 members and 1,420 guests
Cookiez17, Xidelt

Old 06-29-2003, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Does Anyone Watch Strong Medicine???

I absolutely love this show, but tonight's ep is off the hook!!

76 year old woman just found out she is HIV + from her 82 year old lover.

Old boy just found out he is not the father and the mother is not the mother. I need them to hurry back from the commercial so I can get the rest of the story line.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:53 AM
GreekChat Member

I WATCHED IT!!!

I thought I was the only one all into Lifetime's line up tonight! Gurl...I was buggin' out when the 82 year old was diagnosed with HIV!! And then, I was trippin' out even more when the daugters got switched up! So what do you do in that situation?!

CT4, did you watch The Division too?! Gurl, it was sooo good! I loved when sista girl knocked the security guard up! Man, Lifetime's line up was the bomb this evening. Now I'm watching Trading Spaces on TLC!
Old 06-30-2003, 09:14 AM
GreekChat Member

When I posted my comments earlier (last night, lol) it was before they showed that the man was not HIV+ and that she got it from bad vlood during an operation some years ago. But THAT MAN was staying by his woman's side. **sigh**

I was bugging out that the Latino woman had her baby switched accidentally and then that her biological daughter was dead. I was remembering toocute and the baby id bracelet's throughout that story line.

Is it just me or does all of the bad stuff happen to Lou? Rape? Boyfriend murdered?

Okay now the DIVISION WAS EXCELLENT last night. I was impressed how LIFETIME inserted montages of SURVIVORS of RAPE with the actual story line.

Yeah RAINA hemmed ol boy up last night. Dirty Rotten bastid. I kinda suspected that professor at first -- he was a little OFF. LOL
Old 06-30-2003, 10:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, the older man was very supportive of his boo that had HIV. Thank God her transmittal was through a blood operation.

I know, I know, the daughters getting switched up at birth had me like ! I couldn't believe that...and dang, she said that it happens often. My mouth dropped.

Lou is having it hard!

****The Division****

I thought the professor was the rapist too. Had me fooled! His elevator was stuck between floors because I thought he was a little OFF too!!! I knew it was the security guard once he offered to walk Raina (thanks for telling me her name) to her car. She worked that out though. I mean, sista girl knocked him OWT!
Old 06-30-2003, 11:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lady2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Lady2000
I am utterly addicted to Strong Medicine and Any Day Now. Have been since the nights these two shows premiered!! I even watch the reruns of anyday now because not only is it entertaining but it also depicts alot of important issues!!

Strong Medicine-What tripped me out about this was that Lou said baby switching is something that happens often. I can't say that I hear about the subject often but like Lou said hospitals don't always want to admit it. I just knew that the other mother was going to try and take her little girl back but I was surprised and touched at the ending. Andy and Dr. Morton...all I have to say is oh my!! I didn't expect that one at all!!

I must say that at first when the first doctor left and Andy came onboard, I was kind of skeptical but she ain't half-steppin!!
Old 07-01-2003, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady2000
Strong Medicine-What tripped me out about this was that Lou said baby switching is something that happens often. I can't say that I hear about the subject often but like Lou said hospitals don't always want to admit it. I just knew that the other mother was going to try and take her little girl back but I was surprised and touched at the ending. Andy and Dr. Morton...all I have to say is oh my!! I didn't expect that one at all!!

I must say that at first when the first doctor left and Andy came onboard, I was kind of skeptical but she ain't half-steppin!!
Dr. Morton is SEEEEEEEEESSSY (urban way of saying sexy, lol)

I like Andy better than Dana (the former doctor). Andy and Lou have better chemistry. Andy's oldest daughter is a spoiled little witch though.

I love watching STRONG MEDICINE to see women doctors working it out on their patients. I love how Lou goes the extra mile for her patients. I damn near flatlined when she got on the intercom @ Toys 'R' Us and called out that dad. LMAO, it worked though so I ain't mad. Although he still did not want anything to do with the daughter.
Old 07-02-2003, 11:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lady2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Lady2000
Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Dr. Morton is SEEEEEEEEESSSY (urban way of saying sexy, lol)

I like Andy better than Dana (the former doctor). Andy and Lou have better chemistry. Andy's oldest daughter is a spoiled little witch though.

I love watching STRONG MEDICINE to see women doctors working it out on their patients. I love how Lou goes the extra mile for her patients. I damn near flatlined when she got on the intercom @ Toys 'R' Us and called out that dad. LMAO, it worked though so I ain't mad. Although he still did not want anything to do with the daughter.
I just realized that Dr. Morton was one of Renee's first boyfriends on Any Day Now and I thought he was fine then...and nothing has changed but the show!

Out of all the characters I like Lou the best for that very same reason you mentioned. I wish there were Doctors, women especially, in my area with that same dedication.
Old 08-11-2003, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Last night's episode was good.
I was tripping when that medicine sales man realized he left his daughter in the car.

That gang storyline seemed fishy to me from jump when Soledad (mentally handicapped sister) confessed to shooting the other girl.

I do want to talk about old girl who has the Alzheimer's gene getting pregnant. I'm not feeling that at all. It would be one thing if she were married and got prego but to get inseminated. . . not feeling that decision.

Next week -- Andy? Cancer??
Old 06-06-2004, 10:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Did y'all see what the new episode is going to be about next week? It's going to be so good.

By the way...is anyone watching Strong Medicine right now? It's so good! I don't think I've seen one this good! CT4, get at me...I know you're a huge Lifetime Sunday night lineup buff.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
I TiVo and Watch Strong Medicine everyday. If I am not mistaking I believe I read one of the MowryTwins (Tia or Tamara) will be starring as an medical intern on the show. I'll watch last nights episode tonight.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

You are right. I look forward to seeing them play a grown up character.