Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,385
2 members and 1,383 guests
AOIIalum, JayhawkAOII

Old 10-05-2004, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

How can everyone be involved?

I have a question, which I kinda started in a different thread, but I'm just going to ask everyone now. How do you get everyone involved in Phi Mu? I understand there are only so many exec positions and chair people but it seems like there has to be a way to get everyone doing something. I just feel like I see the same 5 or 6 girls doing everything. And I really doubt it is laziness on the other sisters' parts, just no one thinks to ask anyone but the 5 or 6.
Have any of you guys had this problem? How did you fix it? Do you guys even think it is a problem to only have the 5 or 6 do stuff(they seem fine)?
Old 10-05-2004, 12:56 PM
GreekChat Member

If I were you, I'd start off by trying to get myself on a committee. We have sign committees, t-shirt committees....all sorts of committees! Also, make sure you're at every meeting. It's easy to forget about Sisters that you rarely see when you're thinking of people to give jobs to.

I would also try to get together with other Sisters as much as possible, just to remind them that you're a round and want to be involved. Go to intramurals, socials, etc.

Honestly, the 5-6 girls who do everything probably get tired of doing everything and would love others to get involved. Try sending an Email or calling to let them know you're there if they need anything. Good Luck!!