Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,549
2 members and 1,547 guests
Low D Flat, naraht

Old 12-25-2003, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry Men!!!

they are hard to understand too..

my boyfriend called an hour ago. the conversation went fine until he asked if i wanted to come over to his house. i said that i did not feel like leaving the house due to the fact that i am tired and i have to leave for work tomorrow at 4:30 a.m. and i also have laundry to do tonight. well, when i told him that i wanted to stay home, he gets upset like i just told him that i want to break up. i do not think it is that big a deal. we are spending the day together tomorrow. so we hang up but he calls me 15 min later saying, 'i cannot believe you are telling me no'. i am like 'my God, it is nothing personal, i just want to stay home tonight. i will be with you tomorrow.' then he just hangs up in the middle of me saying 'i do love you'.
it was very weird. he has never acted that way before. he does not have a mean bone in his body. it was like i was talking to someone else.
men and their mood swings
Old 12-25-2003, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ansturge Send a message via Yahoo to ansturge
oh i totally feel your pain

I swear they can be moodier than women
Old 12-25-2003, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
He was probably tired, stressed, hungry and horny . . guarenteed to bring out the beat in any man.
Old 12-26-2003, 01:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I feel your pain. I'm having boyfriend problems tonight, too.
Old 12-26-2003, 02:29 AM
GreekChat Member

It's called LMS.

Little Man Syndrome.

Old 12-26-2003, 05:33 AM
GreekChat Member

he better have been drinking last night, or he is going to get a piece of my mind today.
Old 12-26-2003, 05:44 AM
Unregistered-

Put it this way...

At least he's your BF and not your not-BF who tells you "I LOVE YOU" on Christmas Eve and you don't know what to say or do because you know admitting that you love him would only mean trouble. The not-BF did have a busy day, but he's done doing whatever he did today 4 hours ago and he still hasn't called.

Sorry, too many beers on Christmas Day.
Old 12-26-2003, 06:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to hottytoddy Send a message via AIM to hottytoddy Send a message via Yahoo to hottytoddy
Oooh, I hadth4e "not-BF" do that...he would say it like everyday of the week. I never said it back..ever! Then he did a 180 one night so I got mad and hung up cause I didn't feel like hearing his shit ever again. Wer didn't talk for a few days and they were the most stress-free days I'd had in a long time..so I decided that I would probably never call him back cause I just didn't want to stress about his shit...Anyway to make a long story short..he called back a few days after that...and acted like a baby and hung up on me thinking I would call back...haven't talked to him since...and you know what? I don't care. I don't want to hear some whiny guy dropping the "L" bomb like no other when I don't feel the same way. Perhaps I liked him at one time but I just don't feel the same.

Anyhow..yeah men are babies most of the time. Don't feel sorry for him tell him to cut the cord already.
Old 12-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by hottytoddy
Oooh, I hadth4e "not-BF" do that...he would say it like everyday of the week. I never said it back..ever! Then he did a 180 one night so I got mad and hung up cause I didn't feel like hearing his shit ever again.
That's the thing. The not-BF has been a friend for 20+ years. Wayyyy longer than he's been my not-BF (which has been a year and a half already).

For all I know he could have been just telling me what I wanted to hear on Christmas Eve, but that was the first time he ever said it.

As one of his teammates said, "you guys make everybody pissed off and you both should just cut this isht and drop everyone else and just be each other's onlies already!"

I can see myself with him. Just not with the way he is now.

In about ten minutes or so I'm turning the phone off and going to sleep, so if the not-BF calls, he's isht outta luck.
Old 12-26-2003, 07:39 AM
GreekChat Member

smiley, I'm wondering if he had something special set up for you for Christmas and that's why he was so upset? Or... holidays mean a lot to him and he really wanted to see you on the actual holiday???

Dee
Old 12-26-2003, 12:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AGDee
smiley, I'm wondering if he had something special set up for you for Christmas and that's why he was so upset? Or... holidays mean a lot to him and he really wanted to see you on the actual holiday???

Dee

no, that wasnt it. we had already made it clear that we werent going to see each other on christmas day. i just talked to him a while ago. he was drunk when he called me last night.
i am on my way to see him now.
Old 12-26-2003, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
The title of this thread is wrong. He's not a man, he's a boy.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Or when you're talking to a guy, who's not a not-bf or a bf, and he keeps bringing up something that just drives you absolutely nuts! But then when you're not talking to him, you miss him.

Why do men, guys, boys whatever have this pull on us? And we give in? Even if they piss us off?

KLTC
Old 01-01-2004, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PiEp299
By the way, Men don't have mood swings in that manner, that should answer your question based on all the other points you laid out smiley. He's just bein a sumamabitch.
Old 01-01-2004, 03:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAMich
Quote:
Originally posted by russellwarshay
The title of this thread is wrong. He's not a man, he's a boy.

Applause, applause. Well said Russ.