GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,153
Threads: 115,579
Welcome to our newest member, samthaswimmer
» Online Users: 1,717
1 members and 1,716 guests
John

Old Today, 08:55 AM
GreekChat Member

It looks like Hurricane Helene is headed for a direct hit on Tallahassee. I worry about the campus and all that beautiful historic architecture.

I wonder if our Fl. State Greek houses will all be boarded up and the members evacuated?
Old Today, 10:51 AM
GreekChat Member

If this mayor of NYC serves any time at all (if he’s convicted), while Trump walks around free, playing golf, I’m going to be done.
Old Today, 11:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
I believe God is real and I believe the Bible is real, but God’s way takes too much time, thought, and energy, PB. I like what humans have changed it to - Quick and easy, with no thought Lol!
😂 You’re a trip, man. I’m glad you know He’s real though. Because He is real and the Bible is true, then Christian morals are grounded in reality and should be adhered to in order to live healthy and fulfilling lives. There also isn’t an ounce of evidence that a sexually free society is more advanced or more liberated than a sexually disciplined one. Just as unrestrained sexual lust can ruin a life, it can also ruin a society. That’s why a sexually immoral society will be one in which people are hurt and hurting, which is what’s happening now.

Keep it up, and you’ll learn “quick and easy” how hard things will get when you don’t do it His way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
If this mayor of NYC serves any time at all (if he’s convicted), while Trump walks around free, playing golf, I’m going to be done.
Let’s wait and see.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
😂 You’re a trip, man. I’m glad you know He’s real though. Because He is real and the Bible is true, then Christian morals are grounded in reality and should be adhered to in order to live healthy and fulfilling lives. There also isn’t an ounce of evidence that a sexually free society is more advanced or more liberated than a sexually disciplined one. Just as unrestrained sexual lust can ruin a life, it can also ruin a society. That’s why a sexually immoral society will be one in which people are hurt and hurting, which is what’s happening now.

Keep it up, and you’ll learn “quick and easy” how hard things will get when you don’t do it His way.
True. Shit is beyond effed up. I’d get right if statistics weren’t what they are.

Lol what you said at the end of your post reminds me of the movie Fatal Attraction. Shit got real hard for him over one decision. TonyB06 and I used to message each other all the time about the same thing you just posted. He was trying to get me right back then. I like women too much Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Let’s wait and see.
Wait and see what? When he’s cuffed and booked? Our justice system is beyond bullshit.