GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 468
0 members and 468 guests
No Members online

Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
I’ve seen Tony, too. He looked like the mental image I’ve always had of him. I think my mental images I’ve had of people on here have been pretty accurate, except for like maybe a few.

But now that I think about it, hmmm.. talking about me behind my back, Phrozen Sands? You and Tony better not have said anything bad about me.
Lol all good things, of course. Tony has a picture over there, too?
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I saw it and you looked exactly like I thought you would with the Greek/Italian heritage. But I'm Italian too so I have a good sense of what that looks like

WIFLSRN: I'm so mad they moved up the Tiger game because I am volunteering at a community event and will now MISS the end of the game. Ridiculous. I wish I could get out of this commitment, but I can't. Ugh!
lol
That’s awesome, Dee. I don’t think anyone else would know what that looks like, other than someone with some of the same ethnicity.

Don’t you just hate that? I’m like that. I’ll commit myself to something, and then like the day that I promised to do it, I’m like, CG, why did you commit to doing this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Also, I cannot sustain this level of busy for very long. I'm nearing exhaustion and have a couple more weeks of insanity. In office several days each week, a meeting, service project, Tiger game or concert EVERY WEEK NIGHT the whole month. Plus weekends are games, events and trying to get to Grand Rapids or having TKE Guy here. I need November to get here when my entire life isn't planned out every minute of every day. I need down time.
You should take a vacation, Dee. And then ask TKE Guy to take one too, one that lines up with yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol all good things, of course. Tony has a picture over there, too?
No, I don’t think I remember seeing a picture of him on the picture thread. I remember him sending me a picture to my inbox via PM, after he saw my picture. That’s been like such a long time ago.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lNo, I don’t think I remember seeing a picture of him on the picture thread. I remember him sending me a picture to my inbox via PM, after he saw my picture. That’s been like such a long time ago.
Lol! He didn’t tell me all this. What’d he say when he sent you his picture? Did he say anything to you about how good he thought you look? I’m all ears/eyes to read Lol
Old Today, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol! He didn’t tell me all this. What’d he say when he sent you his picture? Did he say anything to you about how good he thought you look? I’m all ears/eyes to read Lol
Oh, nothing major. He just wanted me to know who I was chatting with behind his username. And then, you know how Tony was. He was always very polite and respectful. I don’t remember exactly what he said to me about my picture, other than something like tell Mr. CG he’s a lucky guy or something like that. Talking out loud in my head though, I remember being like, technically, you can tell Mr. CG that yourself, lol.

I messaged him back, thanked him, and told him I’m luckier.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old Today, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: LOTS OF FOOTBALL TODAY! LOTS OF FOOTBALL TODAY! LOTS OF FOOTBALL TODAY! LOTS OF FOOTBALL TODAY! LOTS OF FOOTBALL TODAY!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024