GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,586
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, AIHAnderso
» Online Users: 2,045
2 members and 2,043 guests
indygphib

Old 10-22-2005, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I could really use some advice!

So I started my new job maybe two months ago, and right away a co-worker who has been going through some medical issues, asked me to do something for her that I know I probably shouldn’t have, but did; and since then she’s been combat calling me, and texting me constantly for the same thing, to the point that last Wednesday night we got into an argument when she called me drunk and bitching because I wasn’t as "open" with her as she’s been with me. She is literally twice my age, and thinks because I chose to hang up on her yelling at me drunk at 1 in the morning, I’m immature. The problem is we work together and I really like my job, but like most people I have my own shit to deal with and I’m tired of dealing with hers on top of that, but I don’t need there to be drama at work.

On top of that I tried to handle the situation outside of the office by calling her this weekend to clear the air. She informed me that because I was avoiding her the rest of the week (which by the way I wasn’t, but I did have work to do, and meetings to go to) that I was obviously too immature to understand boundaries, and play too many games. Then she informed me that I was calling her too much, when in all actuality the only reason we have ever talked outside of work was when she needed a favor, or had to bitch about her boyfriend, husband, or ex-husband. Now I’m at a point where I don’t know how to handle the situation anymore. Any advice???
Old 10-22-2005, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Damn what a pyscho bitch

Go slash her tires or something.

ok ofcourse I am kidding. But what I wuold do is just act professional, or maybe talk to a supervisor. DOn't avoid her, but don't get too close with her as you would with a friend (but you know that ofcourse).Definately be the bigger person.

Tell her BAHUMBAG and take all the cool snacks from the office kitchen before her fat ass gets it (she's probably fat)

I just can't believe how crazy she is. Someone twice your age acting like a 10 year old.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Long-distance information, give me Memphis, Tennessee!
Just don't bring up any more drama. It's in the past; let it stay there. Try to be friendly and don't bring last week's issues up.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:52 AM
GreekChat Member

You need to tell us what you did that you shouldnt have so we can understand it better.