GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,593
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, Holographicalt
» Online Users: 2,273
1 members and 2,272 guests
Tridentia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2004, 07:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Relationships

ok, so i used "relationships" as the title for this thread only for the fact that we don't have one per se...

so this is sorta the vent/show-off/advise thread for our relationships.

alrighty, i'm going first... (warning---this is a long one!)

so this guy adi contacts me on collegiatecircuit.com (good website by the way-in case you wanna join and be my friend ) a couple of weeks ago and tells me how beautiful i am and crap like that. ok, so i was amused by it all, whatever. so then i finally give in and give him my number. he calls and we chit chat for about a week, then he asks me out. now mind you, i haven't been in a relationship in God only knows how long... so i was up for a night out. ok, so he makes plans to meet me down here (since he lives up in BFE ventura county---like an hour away) on super bowl sunday. now, i'm not a big football lover, but super bowl is one of those things that i enjoy watching every year. but i went along with it... so we made plans to go out that afternoon.

now, here's where the curveball comes into play...

saturday night (the night BEFORE i'm suppose to go out with adi) i call my best friend katie and ask her to go out. she tells me sure, but if it's ok that her cousin aaron goes with us. of course, i tell her. well, lemme inform you... this cousin is, well let's just say... HOT!!!! and it doesn't help that he's also single. so anyways, we end up going to this bar that my mom's friend's friend's band is playing at. so my mom and her friends are there too. ok, so aaron is still really hot and really single, so i flirt. there's nothing wrong with that... i mean, i'm not married to this other guy---we haven't even met yet! yeah, well to skip all the boring stuff, aaron and i have a little fun... (no, not like "that") it was so nice being able to enjoy holding hands, hugging, kissing, etc. again... without all the drama and crap. so we have this fantastic night and of course his phone is completely dead and he doesn't know his number (since he just moved here from chicago) and all that jazz... so he tells me that he's gonna get my number from katie.

ok, so here comes sunday and my date with adi. i really did try, but the whole day, i couldn't get aaron off my mind! and adi was just kinda really annoying me... so i felt really bad for not giving him his just chance and told him that i'd go out with him again.

now it's monday (of last week) and adi calls me like 15 friggin times, but no call from aaron. katie calls me and asks what happened and so i fill her in, slightly... i mean, this is her cousin we're talking about! and she tells me that he hasn't said anything... oh what a slap in the face. on one hand i have this boy that can't stop calling me, that's really starting to get on my last nerve---on the other hand i have this boy that i can't stop thinking about, that hasn't even asked for my number!

ok, so monday, tuesday, wednesday goes by and adi calls me like a billion times throughout those three days... i sent him to voicemail prolly 70% of those times. (ok, i never said i was an angel) but then on thursday---nothing. i was kinda already over aaron not calling, but now adi too? great! but i wasn't really stressing, because all that boy wanted to talk about was sex! ok, hello, i'm more than just a baby-maker! plus, what made him think i would have sex with him anyway???

so then the weekend... nothing still. on saturday katie comes over and we talk and stuff... but i don't mention aaron. my mom does, but i just play it off like it was nothing. well she ends up text messaging me a couple hours after she left, telling me that aaron asked for my number, with plans of calling me and yadda yadda yadda, like that. so i get all excited, because aaron is finally gonna call me.

yeah, so no calls on sunday. none on monday, except from adi. what the hell? i'm sorry, you call me all the time and then nothing for four days and then you call me? no, you go to voicemail.

so now what? my friend sergio, who i consider my brother, tells me tonight that guys are just that way. what way? either sexually driven to annoy the hell out of you, or completely unaware that you've been sitting by the phone waiting for them to call? (thank God i didn't hold my breath... i'd be dead right now) it's so sad, because i know what not to do, and what i should do in these situations, but i never seem to follow them. URGH!

ok, so that's my story. any advise would be appreciated. but i'd really appreciate someone going over to aaron and telling him that he needs to friggin call me already!!!

what is it with guys, anyway???

~Beth

(sorry for the REALLY long post...)

diokete hupsala