GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Tau > Tau Kappa Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,593
Threads: 115,516
Welcome to our newest member, Holographicalt
» Online Users: 2,458
0 members and 2,458 guests
No Members online

Old 09-24-2003, 01:47 AM
EpsilonKappaAXi

Loyola TKE

So I figured I should update. Last time I wrote, I mentioned that TKE was starting at Loyola. Being the only real TKE, it was tough. We ended last year with 5 guys. This year, we just turned in our colony status application. I am proud to say that we are currently at 35 confirmed members with 5 bids outstanding. We made an incredible jump! God willing, we will be a chapter come next spring. I tell you, when I first talked about bringing TKE here, it seemed like a joke to some. But now, the other groups on campus are scared. Scared that we are going to take their potentials. Scared that we are going to be the best group on campus GPA wise. Scared that all of the women will come party with us. Scared that we will be the best.

We may have gotten a late start in terms of numbers in relation to Roosevelt University (another Chicago school) but we are on our way to becoming a chapter first (God-willing) But not to get ahead of myself. If anyone is going to be at the regional conference over the weekend of Nov. 8th and 9th at Beloit, you can meet all of us since the rest of the guys will get initiated.

I can't say this loud enough, but:

MY FRATERS, I LOVE THIS FRATERNITY!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-24-2003, 02:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
great job Frater!!