GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,587
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, taylrjnro4590
» Online Users: 1,659
2 members and 1,657 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 01-12-2004, 04:33 PM
GreekChat Member

need advice...

ok.. maybe someone could help me out here.. bc i am dont know what to think about this guy...

this was the last week of school for me before graduation..

i had seen him a few times before since he works at a bar at school.. well one saturday night he was there just hanging out so i went up to him and started talking to him.. we ended up hanging out the rest of the night.. at the end of the night i gave him my number but then he came back to my friends place with me to hang out until early in the morning..

well we talked one day after that then he came over for a few hours on wednesday night and we talked and hung out..

then thursday night we saw each other at the bar and hung out all night.. this night i stayed out with him and friends all night.. seriously i only slept for one hour the night before my graduation..

then that friday night he was working at the bar.. we talked for a bit.. when he got off work he came over to see me.. so we talked all night.. the next morning i had to pack to move out and he offered to help and such.. then he even got me to call him to make sure i got home alright..

we talked once after that.. then i havent heard from him since..

one of my friends was dt the other night and he saw a friend and gave them his phone number to give to me to tell me to call him bc he had lost his cellphone and didnt have my number any more..

so i called him and still havent heard from him again.. i am wondering what is up with this guy.. i am wondering bc i am planning to go hang out with my friend at school this week and will see him more than likely..
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-12-2004, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Just play it by ear . . you'll know where he stands by how he acts.

Its not unplausible that he lost his cell. i have done it.
Old 01-13-2004, 12:07 AM
GreekChat Member

I lost my phone last October and still have not recovered all my old phone numbers. Sucks... but it does happen.

Hope it works out for you.