GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,522
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, Flexiblehxo
» Online Users: 755
2 members and 753 guests
Greedygenius

Old 05-17-2001, 11:54 PM

Wink

Well, I got leered at by Butch Patrick (aka Eddie Munster) at a bar in Butler, PA. Does that count?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-18-2001, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl:
Well, I got leered at by Butch Patrick (aka Eddie Munster) at a bar in Butler, PA. Does that count?
LOL, I wonder what in Heaven's name Eddie Munster was doing in Butler??

------------------
~@~Tracy~@~
Proud to be a Delta-Z
Old 05-18-2001, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KillarneyRose:
LOL, I wonder what in Heaven's name Eddie Munster was doing in Butler??

Actually, doing a stand-up comedy act at the Days Inn (where we were). My little has never let me forget this one.

Also, not my brush with greatness, but Skippy from Family Ties came to our campus to visit and some of my friends ended up hanging out with him. They said he was a total pervert!

Old 05-19-2001, 02:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
#4 is Gerald Fitch, and he is fantastic, and as I cannot speak for his sex appeal, he doesn't do much for me, the male that I am
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
But actually I go to the school that rivels UofK, which is UofL. And all that really matters is that we stole their coach, and hopefully he do the makeover to our team that he did to UofK way back when

Cory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

SigmaChiCard--do you go to the U of Kentucky? My uncle is a prof there, I don't know what class(es) he teaches there, but I do know it has to do with Pre-med. ALSO--I was watching the college b-ball March Madness Tourney in March....and do you know the guy who wears number 4 for your b-ball team (that is, if you go to the U of K)? I forgot his name--but he seems like such a hottie! I think he is a sophomore? He's hella cute .

Old 05-19-2001, 02:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Hey SigmaChiCard!!

Wait--oh no, I don't think it is number 4 then. I distinctly remember that his name started with a "C" (last name, I think.) Ahh my memory is failing me! He is a sophomore I'm pretty sure (well, will be junior then next year!), and he is supposed to be pretty good. If it helps--he is Caucasian. Well, he was such a hottie!!!!!! I thought he was number 4 though!!

BTW, doesn't U of Louisville have a very good b-ball team? I remember last year in March Madness you guys were really good !

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited May 19, 2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 01:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to HeidiHo
~Going with the UK basketball theme~
Newbie-I'm looking at the UK picture & the white boys are: Todd Tackett, J.P. Blevins, Matt Heissenbuttel,& Cory Sears
BTW-Erik Daniels # 14 went to my high school. It even says it on the roster
Here's the link http://www.ukathletics.com/bko/bkc/2000-2001roster.html
For the record, I'm not a big UK fan but I wanted to join the conversation.
Go Bearcats!
Heidi
Old 05-20-2001, 01:42 PM

Let's see...where do I begin? I met Sylvester Stallone at the LA airport. This was 10 years ago when he was filming 'Stop or My Mom Will Shoot!'. I was 10 at the time and thought it was the coolest thing ever. A few years later, I met Wilt Chamberlain at a restaurant he owns in South Florida. I also met Pete Rose at the restaurant he owns in Boca Raton. I was friends with two of the guys from 'A New Found Glory' back in high school (I don't know how big they are in other states but I know that in Florida, almost everyone has heard of them). I never actually introduced myself to her but I use to see Niki Taylor at the gym I went to back at home. Then, I met JC Chasez and Joey Fatone from N'Sync. The guys from N'Sync hang out at the Roxy's in Orlando a lot. I saw Britney Spears at the Florida Mall in Orlando one time. Never introduced myself to her, just let her shop. My friend works at the Abercrombie there and it is supposedly a haven for all the "boy-bands" and other bubblegum music icons. She saw Britney and Justin Timberlake in there one day, a couple of Backstreet Boys, and Christina Aguilera have all come in there to shop. It is pretty easy to run into these people when you live in Orlando since this is where all these bands have originated.

[This message has been edited by ZTAngel (edited May 20, 2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 10:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Heidi and Cory (SigmaChiCard)--I just realized, ughh, I think I meant U of Kansas' Number 4!!!!! *shaking head* Geesh, my memory is very bad lately. I'm so sorry about making your guys rack your heads, trying to think up who had a number 4, with a last name starting with a 'C'!!!!

That must explain it why I couldn't figure it out!!!!

Now...let's see, the guy who i am crushing on is...(from Kansas ) NICK COLLISON!! (Yay, finally got the name hehe) He is a sophomore forward, #4, 6'9 1/2 (YIKES!), http://n avigation.helper.realnames.com/framer/1/113/default.asp?realname=University+of+Kansas&url=http %3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eukans%2Eedu&frameid=1&providerid=11 3&uid=30005088

For some reason though I don't think those photos are flattering! He looked really cute though in March Madness .

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited May 20, 2001).]
Old 05-20-2001, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh, as to the SF Giants that I met

Joe Nathan (ahh, another one of my crushes , too bad he's on Rehab now for his shoulder surgery)-- Unfortunately there's no pic for him b/c he's not on the official roster, since he's injured.

Wilson Delgado--that wondrful player that gave me an autograph AND one of his bats! I will always remember that day! unfortunately he's no longer a Giant.

Russ Ortiz (he's so nice!)

SHAWN ESTES I have a BIG, fat crush on him!! http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/3ebMisfit/pictures.html The one with the towel on his head is my fave pic .

And another Giant i have a big crush on is...J.T. SNOW!!! Too bad he's married , also unfortunately I have never met him ...only seen him. http://home.earthlink.net/~mrqueer/jtsnow10.html (My fave pic is near the bottom...some aren't very flattering though, IMHO.)

Can I say YUMMY??!!

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited May 21, 2001).]
Old 05-21-2001, 12:24 AM

I am a huge sports fan and I go to a bunch of the national sports card shows and stuff. So I have met a ton of huge stars like Joe Montana, Nolan Ryan, etc. My favorite one was the final 4 in 1998, I met Antawn Jamison and two others on the b-ball team in a mall. They looked like they didn't want to be bothered though.
Old 05-21-2001, 12:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Question

Quote:

Jim Bullock is a friend of mine, my ex-wife and he were in college together and did plays together. Jim's name is Jm. J. Bullock and was in ALF, Too Close for Comfort, was a regular on Hollywood Squares, and had a talk show called Jimmy J. and Tammy Faye.

[/B]
I read that Jm has a serious virus? Do you know? Sorry if it's too buttinsky!
Old 05-21-2001, 12:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MeezDiscreet:
i've met comedian joe coy, comedienne sommore, one half of the production team, the neptunes, 3T (michael jackson's nephews), digital underground, rappers devin the dude and big pokey (southern thang)
add road ruler kefla to that list. i met him at a club saturday night and he is quite handsome (and foine!)

Old 05-21-2001, 12:55 AM
GreekChat Member

I dont think I could come close to everone elses list. I never have met anyone directly. I knew an AOPi in school whos dad is Jim Plunkett. A couple months ago I emailed back and forth with this actress from the West Wing. Shes an Alpha Xi Delta, Kim Webster. My cousins girlfriend is an actress. I never "met" her but I here she dated David Duchovney before. When I was little My dad said this famous cartoonist bought me a Coke. He did Little Abner but I'd have to ask again. *L*

One more was Jeff Rouse. Hes from my neighborhood, he swam on my neighborhood swimteam and we went to the same high school together. He swam in the olympics at Seoul and in Barcelona. If I remember correctly he won Gold medals for Backstroke and he also was on Regis

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Miami1839 (edited May 20, 2001).]

Old 05-21-2001, 03:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Salience, yes, Jim has had HIV for years and lost his SO to AIDS some time ago. Jim is an amazing story though. He is living with it with little to no effect on his life and little medication. It does not have the degenerative effect on his body that it does on most others. He is a medical oddity.

Also Alice on the Brady Bunch was Ann B Davis, last I heard she was doing church work in San Antonio, Tx.
Old 05-21-2001, 04:24 AM
GreekChat Member

When I was about 10 years old, Color Me bad was all the rage with their "i want to sex you up" song - and they were in chicago for a concert, and i ran into them at their hotel - oh yes, i thought i was the coolest person on earth when i got their autograph hehe, now i've gotten a clue!

one of my greatest friends who i've gone to school with since 1st gradehas george wendt for an uncle. how cool is that? so at all her family parties i went to, unlce georhe was always there - it was awesome