GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,591
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, bavelsylittle11
» Online Users: 2,104
1 members and 2,103 guests
Xidelt

Old 11-25-2007, 12:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Student Leadership Conferences/Black History Month/Womens History Month

Just an fyi- I had the opportunity to hear the following speakers

Dr. Cornel West- University of Houston last month- Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Angle Bush- This young lady is phenomenal- She speaks to african american women about respect, leadership, and empowerment- She has been invited by many of the sororities to speak at their schools. Her workshops are "In the Company of My Sisters and Waiting to be Invited. Waiting to be invited talks about how minorities on predominately caucasian campuses can be more involved and increase their APR-Access Power Respect- This sista is awesome.

If your school is having a leadership conference/black history month/womens history month event the speakers above are two choices I highly recommend.

Know of any upcoming conferences, etc. let me know.

Thanks
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )