GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Academics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,533
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, agregoradarky21
» Online Users: 1,433
0 members and 1,433 guests
No Members online

Old 02-28-2015, 02:31 PM
GreekChat Member

US University as an International Student?

Hey
I'm not sure if in the good place to talk about that but fel free to move it if i'm not

So i came here for help i gonna try to do short but it will most likely finish with a TLR

So I'am Arthur 18 yo turning 19 at the end of the years from France and i really want to study in USA , the biggest problem is that i never full continue the traditional graduation .When i was 14 (I thinks it's around 8th grade for you) i decide to no go to high-school and learn a job that was my passion ,I wanna live for my passion it's pastry .So i went to a school that learn you a job and after 2 years of study in that school i get certificate .

Now i really want to study in a college / University as an International Student, I save up a lot of money that can pay my 4 years study and more .
The biggest problem that i don't know from where should i start contact College and stuff apply for a Visa , i would love to apply for this years but it's probably over so even for the next years .
So if any of you would like to help me to tell me where should i start and stuff i would love it .

Thanks
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )