GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Locals
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,535
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, robertoslittey8
» Online Users: 2,229
1 members and 2,228 guests
No Members online

Old 01-07-2009, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Custom Sorority Jewelry

Hey locals...my sisters loved my designs at our Sweet 16 Founders' Day last fall. So much, that I decided to make my designs available to every sorority girl!

-Sizes: S(7"), M(7.5"), & L(8") lengths
(or measure your favorite bracelet, including the clasp, and give me that measurement)
-Customized with the Greek Letters and colors of your organization. Greek letters are Silver & beads are glass crystals & pearls in appropriate colors. Clasps are silver plated toggle clasps. *Necklaces are made to match the bracelets and are not made with the Greek Letter Blocks. *Bracelets can be made without the Letter Blocks for $10 each *Bracelets made with sterling silver clasps, & findings will be an additional $5 and Necklaces made with Letter Blocks can be made for an additional $10

E-mail your organization, quantity, sizes & colors before placing your order. Allow up to 5-7 Weeks for your order to be completed. I will send you options of beads to assure proper color selection. [If you do not request all sterling silver or no-blocks, you will recieve the standard bracelet as described above]

**CUSTOM ORDERS INCLUDING SORORITY JEWELRY MAY REQUIRE A DEPOSIT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED**

**Please be sure to email me with necessary organization info prior to ordering or your order will be cancelled [brown.graceanne@gmail.com]**

*ORDERS LARGER THAN 25 WILL BE DISCOUNTED

Handmade Jewelry Available at
*geebeedesigns.etsy.com* & *geebeedesigns.artfire.com*

Greek Love!
Graceanne
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )