GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,555
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, annetausasdy968
» Online Users: 2,413
0 members and 2,413 guests
No Members online

Old 11-24-2001, 04:12 PM

ErikaXO
I hear ya on the errr...chicken thing...
as far as the brazilian mohawk or whatever it was, neatness, especially in that area is def. a good thing. Being bare, eh, not really all that necesary. i remember someone mentioning how having a completely bare women made it seem like he was doing a 10 year old, which was disturbing enough to hear., i think it left some kind of messed up imprint in my mind. So, I guess what I'm saying is, neatness is good, bareness could be good too, especially for the "oral communication" ( I should copyright that term), but too much is def. too much.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-24-2001, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Bald I say But of legal age of COURSE

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 11-24-2001, 05:33 PM

Ya man, no jait bait for me!
Old 11-24-2001, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to HeidiHo
Since I was the one who started that bikini line trim tangent & everyone has been so forthcoming with their own likes/dislikes, I might as well thow myself into the mix. I have always been thankful to be in a monogomous relationship b/c I prefer the "brazilian mohawk" & I assumed that other guys would be freaked out to see a near-bald nether region.
Going back to the begining of the thread, I can't answer the question about comparing size vs technique. I've only been with 1 person. I might be bringing this thread up in the future b/c I've been having that "but he'll never find out" thought more than I should be. That's probably best left for another thread
"Oral communication" is wonderful. Guys, if you don't do it you should! I do understand those ladies who've said they don't feel comfy letting any old guy go down on them. If I ever act on that "he'll never find out" thought, I don't know if I'd let the new guy go down on me. I'll be sure to update everyone on my new found info if that situation ever occurs.
Premarital relations. I'm clearly not married & have clearly had relations. As long as it's healthy sex, I don't really care. I have had friends do it so that they could feel better about themselves, hang out with the big man on campus & other not-so-great reasons and later regretted it. To each his own.
If I forgot to reply regarding anything else, I'll edit this post later.
Heidi
Old 11-24-2001, 05:49 PM
GreekChat Member

ErikaXO,

I love your posts. You crack me up.

Kevin

Quote:
Originally posted by ErikaXO
Heidi, I have been obsessed with keeping things "well-groomed" since I was 15!!!! My man actually prefers it all gone, so that is what I have been doing. But he doesn't mind a nicely designed landing strip either. I think if your drapes totally don't match the carpet it is a good idea to remove it, you see these chicks in Playboy with the bleached platinum pubes and it's like "get a life!!!"

I would like to mention something that is possibly controversial. I agree as usual with most of what Mom said, but I would like to make a case for experiementing A LITTLE before marriage. Ideally, the person you marry is the person you will be with, faithfully (unless you work that out amongst yourselves) forever. Sexual compatibility is a MUST. You need a chance to discover what you like and you need a chance to find out if he is a good fit (no pun intended.) I thank my lucky stars every day that Brent has yet to find any of my fantasies or preferences to be odd or disgusting or wrong. And I am eternally grateful that he never ceases to amaze (and excite) me with his own. And you don't have to actually do THE DEED to find all this out....you can do everything else and still have a pretty good idea. Watching shows like "Real Sex" or "Taxicab Confessions" togrether is a great way to kind of feel each other out (again no pun intended) as to what is intriguingly kinky and what is appalling. I mean, if someone told you you had to eat chicken every night for the rest of your life, how would you react? Well, if it was a plain broiled chicken breast day after day, you'd rebel pretty quickly. On the other hand, if you could have the chicken fried, or baked, or cut up and tossed with pasta, or in parmigiana, or whatever pleased you, you'd be a lot more likely to keep enjoying the chicken. (Where do I come up with this crap?) But you get the idea.
Old 11-24-2001, 05:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Your more sensitive when theres less too.
Old 11-24-2001, 09:13 PM

Thanks for the compliment, Kevin.....I do my best!!!! As to the sensitivity thing, you are right on the mark. Makes a biiiig difference.

While we are on the subject of grooming, how do you ladies feel about the guys? Some of them can be pretty, uh, furry!!!! I know of guys that "shape things up" a bit down there.....
Old 11-24-2001, 10:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Anytime Erika. XO rocks
Old 11-24-2001, 10:18 PM
GreekChat Member

If a guy shaves down there I am gone! I will have none of that!
Old 11-25-2001, 02:52 PM

Exclamation Yikes!!!

I don't mind a bit of "grooming" but it's kind of freaky if a guy gets rid of it all down there. I sometimes dated a swimmer in college and everyone knows swimmers shave their bodies but this guy kind of went overboard with the shaving thing. All I can say is "Yikes!!!"
Old 11-25-2001, 05:29 PM

Oh, I totally agree....there has to be something there. Although rumor has it that the less hair there is, the larger the equipment looks. Not to be gross, but lots of times "the boys" are covered with hair and it makes it harder to....(that's it....it's gone....I have no shame left whatsoever!!!!!!!!) lavish the proper reciprocal ATTENTION on them......I would have no problem with a little hair removal there. My dear hubby has let me clip things up a bit but he isn't down with the shaving thing. I guess his brother tried it once and it was Hell growing back.
Old 11-25-2001, 05:58 PM

Not to be gross, but lots of times "the boys" are covered with hair and it makes it harder to....(that's it....it's gone....I have no shame left whatsoever!!!!!!!!) lavish the proper reciprocal ATTENTION on them......

GOOD LORD! GOD BLESS YA!
Old 11-25-2001, 08:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AOIIAngel
Hey Erika, I don't think ANYONE on this thread has any shame left. So don't worry 'bout it!!

But since I have been pretty quiet, I will throw in my 2 cents-This guy I dated a looooooong time ago is now back in my life, and he shaves EVERYTHING. Yep-and let me tell you , that is a first for me. And I don't think I like it, personally. But, I love him, so its ok.
And as for the oral communications-oh yeah, you give to get, I believe in equal opportunity, as I am sure all the men probaly do too!!
Old 11-25-2001, 10:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaSigLana
If a guy shaves down there I am gone! I will have none of that!
Definitely must agree. It makes me feel like I'm with an 11 year old! EWWW!
Old 11-25-2001, 10:04 PM

Yeah I agree, but like I say, it can't hurt to strip a little excess fuzz off the peach.....