GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,555
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, annetausasdy968
» Online Users: 2,094
2 members and 2,092 guests
FrankJScott, Tridentia

Old 11-19-2001, 07:11 PM

All of you are right.....see, the fact is (and the guys are REALLY going to hate to read this....) not only does he need a Goldilocks penis (you know, not too big, not too small, but juuuuust right) but he has to know what to DO with it.....and while he's at it, he needs to, uh.....maintain control over the mechanics if you know what I mean.

By the way, Carnation, Mr. Carnation is obviously walking around with a deadly loaded weapon!!! LOL.....no blanks in that chamber!!! When we finally conceived our daughter after 7 mos. of trying, Brent said he deserved the Stanley Cup for finally slipping one past the goalie!!!!!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-19-2001, 07:27 PM

ROTFLMAO!!

ErikaXO has got it right - it has to be the right size and he has to know what to do with it (it ain't just "insert tab A into slot B ).

I think the Kama Sutra says something about men having one of 3 sizes and women having one of 3 sizes (deer, elephant, something or other) - and it's best when the man and woman are the same relative size. Put a big man and a small woman together and the woman will be in pain; put a small man and a big woman together and neither of them will feel anything.

But even if things are matched pretty evenly, he's got to know how to treat a woman - size and technique are both important.
Old 11-19-2001, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

LLLLLOL @ you all and your puns, analogies, and metaphors. I agree the pilot should know how to navigate the torrential downpour and be able to satisfy the passenger
Old 11-19-2001, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Originally posted by ErikaXO
Unless you are trying to make a baby, there are other parts of his body that he can do a lot more for you with. And you KNOW what I am talking about. You find someone who is REALLY skilled at that......marry him!!!!
My god ladies, have you no decency? LOL....

yes...it's about damn time credit is given to other aspects besides the "penis envy" which is basically in the our (the male) brain. We think crazy like that sometimes.

d
Old 11-19-2001, 07:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up yup

sometimes one has to wonder if a license shouldn't go out to the pilot to make sure....
but good driving can cover a multitude of sins...
ya know what i mean

mmcat
Old 11-19-2001, 11:12 PM

not only does he need a Goldilocks penis (you know, not too big, not too small, but juuuuust right)

ya know...not only did this pervert a perfectly good children's story, I'll now NEVER able to hear about goldilocks and not bust out in laughter. Thanks sista!
Old 11-20-2001, 03:43 AM

LMAO...ROTF!!!
Old 11-20-2001, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Nicole,
hmmm...i wondering what on earth you could be talking about...maybe ex-fraternity presidents? lmao You know my feelings on the subject! ahh those freshmen days of long ago!!

kara
Old 11-20-2001, 10:56 AM

size definitely matters...technique matters most....most of the time you don't even need that if he can work that "other part" of his body in my special area
Old 11-20-2001, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Goldilock's penis?? AH HAHAHAHA!! LMOA! That is too damn funny. I about fell out of my chair when I read that
Old 11-20-2001, 05:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

As hard as I am embaressed, no pun intended, I am in total shock by the JOCKularity of this site thread!

You ladies are spending to much time watching the afternoon TV things! These people are Freaks and get some $$$ for it!

If you have any modesty about yourselfs, you would not be talking like this! Salmon going up stream I threw that one in!HEHE!

Oh hell the heat of the male and female of this species is damn unbeleivable!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 11-20-2001, 06:01 PM

Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.....

TOOOOOMMMM! I know you were foolin with that last message!!! This is most definitely NOT Jerry Springer stuff, this is reality, kid!!! LOL

Unfortunately, a lot of males can't stand the thought that their delicate little vessels O' luv even THINK this way, let alone TALK about it. You ought to hang out with me and my husband and our friends (mostly guys.) I guess I'm a man's woman, I don't know. I LOOK like a girlie girl, though.

Facts are facts, boys. We like The Deed....we REALLY like all the other stuff that goes with it. Guys sit around and judge a girl on the basis of how big her mammary glands are....and the only real difference is that a girl with a flat chest can still be mind-blowing in bed (unless the guy has a big boob fetish and can't get past it, but then he probably wouldn't get that far with the flat chick anyway.) We're just telling it like it is.....we still love all of you fabulous hunks of GC....and we KNOW that you all would pass the test splendidly!!!!!
Old 11-20-2001, 06:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Maybe we should talk about looseness and tightness of gals so guys don't get left out in this coversation.
Old 11-20-2001, 06:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
GOOOD CALL!

So guys...what is your view on THAT subject?

cha cha cha
d
Old 11-20-2001, 07:12 PM

F*$K all the talk about tightness/looseness, because if any guy finds himself in the situation to start with, he isn't thinking anything of the sort. All he is thinking at that point is...ohhh...baby..oh...baby...ohhhhh, ok well you get the point.

Am i getting the general feel (pun intended) from the ladies on this board that a lisensed pilot would do well to have control of his shaft, no matter what the size. While being well versed in the ahem...oral communications dept, is not only a welcome but a necessary skill if he is to properly ...cough...send his lady to skyrocket altitude?