GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,645
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, Pinkiepolice
» Online Users: 1,268
0 members and 1,268 guests
No Members online

Old 05-06-2024, 08:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol

How did I miss this? I think I was just so entertained by “The Talker”, “Hockey Dad”, and that guy who kept flipping his phone over so you couldn’t see who was calling him, lol.
The one who flipped his phone over is the one I ended up with for a couple of years. LOL

Honestly, ATL Guy did disappoint me that summer. He avoided seeing me one of the times we were supposed to be together and I was really upset about it. Not just that he did it, but how he did it too. We have talked about it since. It was just so incredibly difficult to know we couldn't really be together so he started to back away but he didn't talk to me about it. I believe he knows better now and would discuss anything with me now.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-06-2024, 12:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I finished modding my car over the weekend. I was pretty excited to drive it to work this morning. It’s unreal. The sound. The speed. My God!

I took my kids to school this morning and they love riding in it. They know when I’m about to get on the ramp to the freeway. As soon as we made that turn to hit the ramp, my oldest says “Go fast dad!” Of course I don’t drive really fast, but enough where it sounds great, then my youngest says “Watch out! This damn car is fast!”

Whoa! Hey! Where’d a 5-year old hear that word? Not from me. 😂
Old 05-06-2024, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I finished modding my car over the weekend. I was pretty excited to drive it to work this morning. It’s unreal. The sound. The speed. My God!

I took my kids to school this morning and they love riding in it. They know when I’m about to get on the ramp to the freeway. As soon as we made that turn to hit the ramp, my oldest says “Go fast dad!” Of course I don’t drive really fast, but enough where it sounds great, then my youngest says “Watch out! This damn car is fast!”

Whoa! Hey! Where’d a 5-year old hear that word? Not from me. 😂
Lmao! I hollered! Which kid did that art presentation on you? That younger one is funny as hell Lol. Sounds like you’re a fun pops, PB.

You did all that work on your car in one weekend? Wow.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmao! First thing I thought was, who the hell is Beth Gallagher? Your goofy, silly ass is a trip!
lol
Well, I couldn’t think of anything else that would bother me, because I know how he is. I am very lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
The one who flipped his phone over is the one I ended up with for a couple of years. LOL

Honestly, ATL Guy did disappoint me that summer. He avoided seeing me one of the times we were supposed to be together and I was really upset about it. Not just that he did it, but how he did it too. We have talked about it since. It was just so incredibly difficult to know we couldn't really be together so he started to back away but he didn't talk to me about it. I believe he knows better now and would discuss anything with me now.
lol
I know. I was so surprised by that when you told me you were in a relationship with him. You trusted him?

With ATL Guy, that was so long ago, though. Does he seem like someone you’d be able to trust in a serious, monogamous relationship?

I hope you post it when you two meet up again. I would really love to read it, Dee.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 05-06-2024, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I’m up late watching my Timberwolves. I honestly really do believe we’re going to win it all this season!
Old 05-06-2024, 11:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Denver is getting their butts handed to them tonight by my Timberwolves. I remember when I was in vet school, I went to a few Pistons games and I remember the…. “DEEEETROOOIT!!! BASKETBAAAAAALL!!!”

MINNESOTAAAAAA BASKETBAAAAALL!!!, lol.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
lol
lol
I know. I was so surprised by that when you told me you were in a relationship with him. You trusted him?

With ATL Guy, that was so long ago, though. Does he seem like someone you’d be able to trust in a serious, monogamous relationship?

I hope you post it when you two meet up again. I would really love to read it, Dee.
I never really trusted that guy with the phone. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Even morae things happened that were really crazy. There were positives too, but it wasn't meant to be long term.

Yes, ATL guy is very capable of a serious and monogamous relationship. He very much likes being in a relationship and has been monogamous with anybody he promised that to. He hasn't cheated on any of them over the years. He definitely had his time of playing, but he was not making any promises either and those women were doing the same. And that was 1996. I'd say he calmed down around around 1999.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao! I hollered! Which kid did that art presentation on you? That younger one is funny as hell Lol. Sounds like you’re a fun pops, PB.

You did all that work on your car in one weekend? Wow.
The presentation was from my oldest.

No, I’ve been working on it since February (off and on) since the weather here was abnormally nice. I just finished it over this past weekend. I’m putting it on a dyno this upcoming weekend to see how much hp gain it got. I was shooting for an additional 65-75. We’ll see. But it sounds amazing. Same sound it’s always had stock, but a more smooth and heavy sound…. best way I can explain it. It sounds like the older one in the video I posted a few months ago.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
The presentation was from my oldest.

No, I’ve been working on it since February (off and on) since the weather here was abnormally nice. I just finished it over this past weekend. I’m putting it on a dyno this upcoming weekend to see how much hp gain it got. I was shooting for an additional 65-75. We’ll see. But it sounds amazing. Same sound it’s always had stock, but a more smooth and heavy sound…. best way I can explain it. It sounds like the older one in the video I posted a few months ago.
Once you find out, post it. Those cars are already quick as they are, so I’d be content with that. You’re definitely a car dude to want more out of it.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I never really trusted that guy with the phone. I wanted to, but I couldn't. Even morae things happened that were really crazy. There were positives too, but it wasn't meant to be long term.

Yes, ATL guy is very capable of a serious and monogamous relationship. He very much likes being in a relationship and has been monogamous with anybody he promised that to. He hasn't cheated on any of them over the years. He definitely had his time of playing, but he was not making any promises either and those women were doing the same. And that was 1996. I'd say he calmed down around around 1999.
More things happened with the phone guy? Wow! lol. I’m like, when the positives outweigh the negatives, yes, that’s a good thing, but for me, it depends on the negatives. One negative (depending on what it is) can carry much more weight than all the positives. You said he married again, and since you were with him before he got married, he probably had some really strong positives that outweighed the negatives.

ATL Guy seems like the right guy. Wasn’t it you that said within the first 5 minutes or something, you can tell if the first date is going to be a second one? I can’t remember. Maybe it was someone else here that said that. I might have said it, too, because I believe that, lol. You’d never get that bad feeling with ATL Guy, because the two of you know each other so well. When it’s like that, it makes dating that person so much easier.
Old 05-08-2024, 08:33 PM
GreekChat Member

CG, what’s up with your boy? Lol
Old 05-08-2024, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
CG, what’s up with your boy? Lol
Who’s that? I’m not sure what you mean.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Who’s that? I’m not sure what you mean.
Trump. Stormy Daniels took the stand. You haven’t been watching the news about it?
Old 05-09-2024, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Trump. Stormy Daniels took the stand. You haven’t been watching the news about it?
No, I stopped paying attention to what’s going on with him, because all of the aiding and abetting makes me too angry. I can’t continue to allow a prick and his ignorant, stupid supporters to control my emotions.

Plus, what these Trump appointed judges are doing is a scandal. When our lower court judges and US Supreme Court judges don’t act to good faith, and when they work to weaponize a judiciary in an effort to achieve a desired outcome — in this case to put him back in power again, then we are in very dangerous territory.

This is just a huge Barack Obama backlash. That’s all this is. If Barack Obama would have never been POTUS, Trump wouldn’t have been either. And IMO this won’t be a democracy long, because he’s going to be put back in power again. I hope I’m wrong, but I truly believe that. Everything I’ve said would happen up to this point has happened. Everything! It’s not hard to see it.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
No, I stopped paying attention to what’s going on with him, because all of the aiding and abetting makes me too angry. I can’t continue to allow a prick and his ignorant, stupid supporters to control my emotions.

Plus, what these Trump appointed judges are doing is a scandal. When our lower court judges and US Supreme Court judges don’t act to good faith, and when they work to weaponize a judiciary in an effort to achieve a desired outcome — in this case to put him back in power again, then we are in very dangerous territory.

This is just a huge Barack Obama backlash. That’s all this is. If Barack Obama would have never been POTUS, Trump wouldn’t have been either. And IMO this won’t be a democracy long, because he’s going to be put back in power again. I hope I’m wrong, but I truly believe that. Everything I’ve said would happen up to this point has happened. Everything! It’s not hard to see it.
Yeah, he’s definitely being protected. Judge Cannon pushed his classified documents trial back to indefinitely. What a bitch. There’s also a Newsweek magazine cover I saw that says “Protecting the Don” with an artist impression of Trump depressed in mafia gear with Supreme Court judges standing behind him. You’re right, CG.

I thought you’d have kept up with what’s going on with the Stormy Daniels case.

When did you stop keeping up with all the Trump news?