GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,646
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, zalexitt5041
» Online Users: 1,231
2 members and 1,229 guests
adzzycjnr8025, SigmaChiCard

Old 03-29-2024, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
No, one of my patients owner was wearing a shirt with that on it. I agree, so I put it in my auto GC signature.
At first I thought you saw he’s selling Trump bibles now.
https://youtu.be/33drHo45eVM?si=wsH0MNj04mzt8I93

Quote:
I missed this one. What do you mean by that? Like, clingy?
Not like that, but more as in trying too hard. My girl thinks I was trying too hard Lol. Were you the sweater or the sweatee? Basically, did he sweat you or did you sweat him?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
At first I thought you saw he’s selling Trump bibles now.
https://youtu.be/33drHo45eVM?si=wsH0MNj04mzt8I93
lol
Hilarious! I knew about his Bible shenanigans, but I hadn’t seen that video, lol. Selling Bibles to cover legal costs for an affair he had. Isn’t that terrible? Major irony.

Ya know, for someone who wants to shred the constitution, he sure does want his constitutional rights adhered to.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 03-30-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Not like that, but more as in trying too hard. My girl thinks I was trying too hard Lol. Were you the sweater or the sweatee? Basically, did he sweat you or did you sweat him?
Neither. Nothing like that. I just remember how I felt when I saw him in person for the first time. Like I was telling you before, I didn’t know him, so I brought my best friend with me that day for safety. He comes in and sits right next to me.

How I felt when he sat next to me that day.

And how I felt when he stood up to leave that day.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Neither. Nothing like that. I just remember how I felt when I saw him in person for the first time. Like I was telling you before, I didn’t know him, so I brought my best friend with me that day for safety. He comes in and sits right next to me.

How I felt when he sat next to me that day.

And how I felt when he stood up to leave that day.
Lmao!
Old 03-29-2024, 11:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao!
lol
I know, right? Uh… yeah.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:47 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I’m searching for something to binge watch.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:05 AM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: Speaking of the recent conversation on here, lol. — one of my friends just brought up P Diddy news. We’re at the coffee shop again this morning. She just told me it was on TMZ that he’s now getting threats from some guy in prison. Yikes!
Old 03-30-2024, 12:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
WIFLSRN: Speaking of the recent conversation on here, lol. — one of my friends just brought up P Diddy news. We’re at the coffee shop again this morning. She just told me it was on TMZ that he’s now getting threats from some guy in prison. Yikes!
That’s Suge Knight that made the threats from prison.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

With P. Diddy, I’m hearing Jay-Z was screwing around on Beyoncé and P. Diddy is about to expose it. Anybody know if that’s true or a false rumor?
Old 03-30-2024, 03:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
With P. Diddy, I’m hearing Jay-Z was screwing around on Beyoncé and P. Diddy is about to expose it. Anybody know if that’s true or a false rumor?
I haven’t heard that one. I’ll look it up. They still can’t find him from what the media is reporting.
Old 03-30-2024, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I’m so embarrassed. Today, while I was out and about running a few errands, I ran into a high school classmate of mine. I heard someone call my name, and I’m looking around to see who it was. A classmate of mine who I do not remember or recognize. He told me his name and that our lockers were right next to each other our Junior year. I apologized that I didn’t have any recollection of who he was. He asked me was I going to our 25th high school class reunion in a couple of years. Of course I’m going, but I’m so afraid I’m not going recognize people who I should recognize, lol. I told him I’ll say hi to him at our reunion since I now know who he is. Part of me feels that was kind of rude. But at the same time, I can’t help that I don’t remember the guy.
Old 03-30-2024, 08:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Lmao!
https://youtu.be/hC6s_Qu0Ed8?si=AzWsR5haZoypgyqd
Old 03-30-2024, 08:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
WIFLSRN: I’m so embarrassed. Today, while I was out and about running a few errands, I ran into a high school classmate of mine. I heard someone call my name, and I’m looking around to see who it was. A classmate of mine who I do not remember or recognize. He told me his name and that our lockers were right next to each other our Junior year. I apologized that I didn’t have any recollection of who he was. He asked me was I going to our 25th high school class reunion in a couple of years. Of course I’m going, but I’m so afraid I’m not going recognize people who I should recognize, lol. I told him I’ll say hi to him at our reunion since I now know who he is. Part of me feels that was kind of rude. But at the same time, I can’t help that I don’t remember the guy.
That was beyond rude, CG. I’m messing with you Lol. The fact he knew who you were means you still look like your younger self. At least close enough to where he recognized you from over 20 years ago. 25 years is a long time. My 25th is coming up soon too. Damn, that time flew by.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Quote:
I haven’t heard that one. I’ll look it up. They still can’t find him from what the media is reporting.
I haven’t heard anything about Jay-Z either. But he’s another clown, so what comes out about him, if anything comes out won’t surprise me. TD Jakes is another one.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I haven’t heard anything about Jay-Z either. But he’s another clown, so what comes out about him, if anything comes out won’t surprise me. TD Jakes is another one.
T.D. Jakes the pastor? There’s no way! Lmao.