View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 02:51 PM
GreekChat Member

might be a long one....

Okay so I have 4 stories for you, 3 are PNM related... the other one was a nightmare-ish sister related! These happened a few years ago when I was a collegiate member

Our campus is rather small and we usually only have about 20 girls going through recruitment, it's VERY unusual for no one to get a bid, but sometimes there are those lucky few!

Pnm #1: This pnm had a horrible lisp. Which ok is not her fault and we didn't discount her for this. HOWEVER, she proceeded to tell members how her and her boyfriend liked to play the synthesizer (try saying synthesizer with a lisp and not laughing) and how she had been arrested a few years ago for something I can't remember... AHHH!!!

Pnm #2: this pnm proceeded to tell members that she had had a premonition and that she was pushing a baby carriage full of dead babies down the sidewalk.....

These two went through in the same year, needless to say that neither of them got a bid from any of the groups on campus....

Pnm # 3: Was a very sweet girl, a bit overweight, noise ring, bleach blond hair turned orange..... anyhow, she was a very nice girl but our group did not click with her and dropped her, she joined another group and added some of our girls on facebook. On her facebook she was a part of groups like 'Coke Addicts' (the drug, not the soda) 'Where to get good smack' stuff like that... needless to say she depledged a few weeks later and has never been heard from again...

Now the nightmare of a sister...

This girl went through recruitment the same year as pnm 1 & 2.. (I think?) anyhow, she was really sweet and a bit quirky, but that was fine, she pledged and initiated and all was fine and good. We started having COB events as we didn't make it to total, and she would talk to pnm's about genocide etc. (she even went to far as to make a racist comment about jewish people to a pnm who was jewish who never came around after that!). To make matters worse she also would say how she didn't like how Gay people had the rainbow to represent them. SHE liked rainbows and all the pretty colors so she actually told people she was 'taking back the rainbow from the gays' NIGHTMARE.
After many reprimands of this member.. she decided she was going to quit before we could terminate her.. THANK GOD!

NIGHTMARE....