View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlethiaSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrain12 View Post
But most of you mentioned that I should look at other fraternities. My problem with that is going through the whole rush process and getting to know everyone and going to all the parties AGAIN is going to be stressful regardless, but doing it for a frat where I dont know anybody at all may be even more stressful. Id prefer to re-rush this same frat just because I already know alot of people there and still keep in touch with some, but as adipucf said, I may have killed my chances by asking to come to those parties.
It might be stressful and you don't want to go through the process again, but as other people indicated in other threads (where you might find some more insight, and it might be about sorority recruitment, but the advice and the problems are still the same (more or less)) you might find your home someplace that you didn't expect.
I found my home after a lot of problems, and I DID NOT want to do it all again, but it was worth it in the end. Good luck to you and of course, keep us posted.