View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

We have an informal spring recruitment on our campus. Its kind of like a bunch of COB events and pnm's can choose what house to go to, etc. Well there was one PNM who came through last spring that had come through before and we had dropped due to a major personal conflict she had with a few of our ladies. Anyway, she was wearing the most low-cut shirt EVER (and she was not tiny in that department) and when she sat down she rested (her rusher described it as more of propped) her breasts on the table! Literally the table became a shelf for her chest. Needless to say her rusher felt very awkward, but then the PNM went on the use the F word constantly throughout the conversation....often multiple times in a sentence! We can't drop in spring, so we just never gave her a bid.

BUT then the girl approaches me in the Union a week later (I am the VP recruitment) and starts talking about how she knows her grades "couldn't get her into a chapter" (she had a very low gpa) but she really really wanted to go APhi and could I please put in a good word and pull some strings? What did she think I was, queen of recruitment? I didn't want to be rude, but I was caught off-guard so I just ended up saying something about how grades are very important, and politely made a quick exit.

"When in doubt, do the Carlton"