Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I think you should just tell her that you still want be friends and sisters and that living together usually means that won't keep happening. Even the best of friends, when put to live together, become the biggest of enemies. I had two friends and they were best friends all throughout college. One of them I was especially close to. So one day I am complaining about my freshman year roommate (i couldn't stand her but those were just personality clashes...she smelled fine and showered and shaved and was very neat). Anyway, he then told me about his sophomore year roommate how he made his life a living hell, etc. Anyway, one day I was like, who was your roommate, and he was like "oh it was paul." And I am like hes your best friend!! and he was like well yea I love the kid we just can't live together. And its totally true! Its one thing to be friends, even best friends, but its quite another thing to live together. Just explain all this to her and I am sure she will understand maybe even be wowed that you think so highly of your sisterhood and friendship