Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

My first semester i had this horrible roomate! It was my assigned roomate from ResLife. Anyhow, the girls started out shy and a little homely then she started showering once every few days, then once a week then once every two weeks it got soooo bad. My frieds wouldn't come in my room the stench was so nasty. I talked to my RA and they made me confront my roomie and that didn't work. (it was weird to tell someone that she smelled bad.) anyhow eventually she refused to change and i moved out. I was miserable for all that first semester and part of the second. It definatly was not worth the stres and drama.
My point mmcline is that sisterhood should also include comfort of your living environment. And your sister needs to respect that. Talk to the ResLife people see if anything can be arranged. and explain to her that you just don't think that your living habits will be able to co-mingle w/out affecting the sisterhood. Just keep things civil and between you two. Think of what AST stands for and apply it.

Tau Love!
Lil E
ps- good luck!