Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Exclamation Help

I need help.. Ok to make a long story short my school has decided to get rid of my sorority hall and to move the 3 girls that were to live on the hall into 2 seperate suites, so we would still have singles but share a common room. Anyways, I went out with one of my sisters last night, and she announced that her and I would be living together in a suite. My problem is there is no way I can live with her due #1- she is extremely messy #2- there is a whole hygiene issue(she never shaves, only beileves she should shower twice a week and she walks around butt naked all the time) and #3 she announced her bf would be living with her( her bf is gross and i can't stand him). The 3rd girl would have a whole suite to herself since she is a rho-chi.. I mean I love my sisters, but should I really be forced to live with someone just b/c they are my sister.. How can i tell this sister that I am approaching the head of housing requesting another single, I don't want her to be mad or anything, but I would be miserable if I have to live with her. I mean if there are no other rooms, I will live at home. So what can I say to her?