View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Recent Trend in the Kappa Attitude

I know that the overall attitude of Nupes of Kappas varies from chapter to chapter, but my main concern is greeks not setting an example. I know that we all have fun but acting like a$$holes in public and treating the frat like a gang is no way to conduct one's self. I wonder why many join the org and once they get in they stir up trouble within and with other frats. Friendly competiton is always good but we are all in this thing together. There is so much talk about banning undergrad chapters because each year we grow more and more irrelevant. We aren't examples for the black or college community and seem to do nothing better than throw great parties or at least that what it seems from the public eye.
Also many are so caught up on their process and how real they are but don't do crap for their org or for the community once they are in. Nobody pledged the founders so why are people so gung-ho about a process. A good brother/sister does brotherly/sisterly deeds not ones of hatred. Let me know what you think of this matter? I know I'm gonna catch some heat as well as compliance/