Thread: The House Bunny
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 06:16 AM
GreekChat Member

In the preview, if you watch closely, the letters on the house are actually ZETA, the E has already fallen so it looks like ZTA, but you can notice a gap between the Z and T and the E on the ground, then the Z follows.

What annoys me is, when Shelly is walking down the street of Greek mansions, ALL the other houses represent their Greek letters such as Delta Rho. How come this sorority does not have ZAZ, why ZETA? AND why is it in turquoise? One of ZTA's official colors. It is almost like someone on the film WANTED the movie associated with ZTA, not sure if in a bad way necessarily.

If you ask me, I have a theory. The plot is derived from this ex-playboy bunny coming upon a sorority house. So I am sure someone did some research and found out that ZTA's national mascot is the bunny and thought it made sense, let's emmulate ZTA. Perhaps not even considering the opinions of ZTAs out there, or even other greeks.

I am not trying to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but that makes sense to me. I also do not support this in anyway. I do believe that IO should take more action & hopefullly we will see it in months to come.

ZLAM