Thread: The House Bunny
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayleen_zta View Post
So I went to go see Maid of Honor with a friend of mine and saw a preview called "The House Bunny." I know usually there are clues that it is connected to a sorority, but right in the middle of the preview you can see ZTA, as the Z falls off the house. I'm just wondering if others think this is a coincidence or not. I'm also wondering if it is a sister involved in the movie, or someone that had a bad Zeta experience. Thoughts anyone? Oh you can see the trailer by going to www.thehousebunny.com. Read the synopsis too.
Can the name ZTA be used without HQ's permission? Surely this will be addressed by ZTA's national representatives? I imagine in the end of the movie, the ZTA's will be the best house on campus, but I see what you are saying. It's not great for ZTA if only the trailer is seen. Sorry this has happened. It's odd.

Wouldn't it be a good thing for all the NPC and NPHC sororities to object to this, to the producer? Really, no one should be making movies about sororities, using our sorority names. I hope ZTA moves on this, I would think all the sororities would be happy to support them.

Last edited by AOII4ME; 06-09-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: ETA