View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Theta-Nu View Post
I look back at what i wrote and said "never post when you just get up and are in a rush to go to work." I'm sorry for sounds so stupid and unorganized. I don't think any of us have any plan to act like an NPC sorority because we are more service goaled then social though we do what to do some social. I don't know how to classify what we want to do kind of Service/Social/Sisterhood but no goals of being NPC. I think truly from everything we have been throwing around the Athena Room, We really want to be more like either a multicultural sorority which we do not have on campus or service where we only have OPhiA and GSS.We did have a chapter of Gamma Rho Lambda but it seems to have disappeared. I hope i have cleared up my meanings and will definetly not post first thing in the morning when my brain isn't working.
From what you've expressed, the first step I think you ladies need to take is decide exactly WHAT you want. Based on what you've written above, it isn't clear to me that you've really made that decision.