View Single Post
Old 05-16-2001, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Have you ever met anyone famous???

Hi!

I was shopping once near closing time at an upscale mall, and saw STEVE YOUNG!!!!!!!!! At first I wasn't sure it was him--I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, b/c he was wearing a hat down low over his eyes, so I thought maybe it's not him. When I finally convinced myself it was him, I kinda freaked, and was all excited. Well, I finally got the nerve to approach him (he was with his then-fiance, who is very nice and beautiful BTW), and he was sooooo nice! I decided not to ask for an autograph, but just decided to say hi. He was a total nice guy. I happened to have an instant camera w/me that day--so I asked to take a pic with him .

It's so wonderful when famous people, esp. pro-athletes, who sometimes get a bad rep, are so nice and warm!

I also met some Giants baseball players a few years back . I was so excited! I love my Giants (have a crush on some of them )! But I only got to talk to them for about a minute--the game was about to start. I did get one autograph and a BAT from a player!!

Share your stories!