View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 01:52 PM
GreekChat Member

You guys are gonna hate me, but I'm going on a ski trip today! I should've thought about that before I started this. Oooops! I'll add a little more now.

A few weeks after Delta Phi Epsilon's package, we got a package from Kappa Alpha Theta. A package! From Theta! I called my president and excitedly told her the news.

Shortly after that, we got another package. It was from Kappa Kappa Gamma. They actually sent us three binders (copies of each other), and we were impressed with that. According to NPC rules, we were allowed to pick 3 NPC groups to present to us. By the time the deadline had passed, those were the only three we had gotten. We did get letters a while later from Alpha Omicron Pi and Tri Sigma (Yvette says Sigma Kappa, too, but I'm not sure) saying something similar to Tri Delta. I think AOII said they were interested but couldn't expand at this time. It was nice to get so much attention!

We had a sleepover and poured over the packets. We split up into groups and wrote out a fact sheet for each group and ranked them according to all kinds of things (philanthropy, total members, NM period). We all liked Theta and Kappa. D Phi's packet seemed really small and less organized. :-/ Sorry to any D Phi's who read this, but we just weren't as impressed with their presentation.

This all took place in November and December of 2006. We had to wait until mid-January for presentations! Delta Phi Epsilon ended up dropping out, and I never heard why. I'm glad we didn't have to prepare ourselves for 3 presentations, because 2 was hard enough!

Ok, to be continued on the 31st! So sorry!

Last edited by LucyKKG; 05-02-2008 at 04:20 AM. Reason: fixed a date