View Single Post
Old 06-20-2001, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to PenguinTrax Send a message via MSN to PenguinTrax Send a message via Yahoo to PenguinTrax Send a message via Skype™ to PenguinTrax
Pirate,

A 4.0 GPA will make you very desirable as a potential member. The sophomore standing shouldn't hurt you.

It's odd that during informal you could only go to one sorority. Was that because only one chapter was eligible to take new members or is there some campus rule about that?

Usually when you sign up for Recruitment, they will send you a letter/packet with suggested dress, etc.

I looked at the ECU Greek site and they have quite a bit of information, including the registration form for Recruitment. If you haven't already done so, visit:
http://www.ecu.edu/studentlife/greek/

I know there is a KD from ECU on these boards, I'll see if I can find her and ask her to reply.

I don't know how important letters of reference are at ECU. Again, according to NPC agreements, it is not the responsibility of the potential member to secure letters of reference. If you Dad is Greek, maybe the wives of some of his brothers were Greek and can write a letter for you.

Barbara