View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 09:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

New Member: Bring back big/lil!! The Kore program has turned into absolute nightmare for some of our chapter members (myself included) Besides, having an Owl Pal and then a big just means more presents, and who doesn't love getting presents?? I see nothing inheritly wrong with the old system and I don't understand why KKG felt the need to change it.

The other rule I want to talk about is the only mixing in dry houses rule. I think this is a really, really good rule, but I think that it should be an NPC rule, not a Kappa one. I know all chapters are in the process of adopting this rule. On my campus though, a lot of sororities don't have the rule, and the result is that frats aren't choosing to mix with us because it's a big pain to negotiate with a third pary vendor. If it perpetuates on campuses, Kappa chapters will suffer during rush. I think all orgs in the NPC should have this rule, and they should all go under it ASAP to level the playing field when competing for mixers (did I mention my school's greek system is really cutthroat and competitive? hehe)